|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||275 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs. 7694 – Rs. 8655/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||04/10/2017|
1. Qualification required: ITI Pass certificate in respective trade.
2. Name of the Trade: FITTER – 62, TURNER – 10, MACHINIST – 02, MACHINIST (6) – 02, SHEET METAL WORKER – 03, ELECTRICIAN – 60, TOOL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC – 3, TOOL & DIE MAKER – 02, MECHANIC R&AC – 09, MOTOR MECHANIC VEHICLE – 02, MOTOR MECHANIC VEHICLE – 85, PAINTER (6) – 3, COPA – 16, WELDER – 07, PLUMBER – 03, CARPENTER – 03, DIESEL MECHANIC – 03.
Age: Candidate should not be less than 14 years of age as on 01-10- 2017.
1. Candidates should submit duly filled application in the prescribed format only. Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in any Government or PSU or Private Organisation are not eligible to apply. c. Candidates selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons which are beyond their control. Before commencement of the training, the candidates will have to execute a Contract of Apprenticeship.
2. Those who absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as we ll as the amount received as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Advisor. Every apprentice who has completed the period of training will have to undergo a test to be conducted by the National Council for Training in vocational trade to determine his/her proficiency in the designated trade. Only on passing the test, a certificate of Proficiency in the trade would be issued by the the National Council.
3. The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provision of the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and there is no obligation for employment of Apprentices on completion of their training. The Apprentice after completion of the training shall have no right to claim any employment in ECIL. ECIL being highly protected establishment.
4. Apprentices will be engaged only after submission of Character /Conduct certificate from the concerned institution and two character certificates attested by two different Gazatted officers. Selected candidates have to submit these certificates at the time of joining. The appplications received after due date will be rejected and no further communication in this regard will be entertained. A physical fitness certificate from a Civil Assistant Surgeon should be produced by the selected candidate at the time of joining.
The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in ITI.
How to Apply
First ,the candidate has to register himself at the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development & Entreprenuership i.e www.apprenticeship.gov.in . Then select establishment ECIL for apprenticeship in the same web portal.2. Duly filled application form (Format attached) in all respects should reach at the following address on or before 04/10/2017 by 17:00 Hrs. Deputy General Manager (CLDC) Nalanda complex, Near TIFR building ECIL -Post Hyderabad. 500062.
Self attested copy of certificates to be enclosed: Candidates should enclose self attested photo copy of the following certificates : Aadhar card / e-Aadhar copy, SSC Certificate cum marks memo, ITI certificate cum marks sheets, Caste certificate if applicable PWD / Disability certificate if applicable, Recent pass port size photos-2 nos.
Last date for receipt of applications: 04/10/2017 upto 17:00 Hrs.Incomplete applications or applications received after due date or applications with out above mentioned certificates will be rejected and shall not be considered for selection.