Most of the students and their parents are expecting the announcement of NEET 2018. NEET is the common examination for medical admission all over india.With in few days we can expect the announcement through television and news papers.Actually neet is not so easy to clear.Hard work and preparation is the only way to get admission.This article will help you to fill the application and the basic requirements of NEET 2018.
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
Examination duration: 3 hours.
The paper will be having 180 questions of MCQ type.
You will get 4 marks for correct answer and -1 mark for the wrong answer.
Provided Question paper in English & Hindi language.
NEET 2018 question paper is divided into 4 sections which are as follows-
NEET 2018 Cutoff Marks
The cutoff Score for counselling under 15% All India Quota seats will be declared in the month of June 2018 by conducting authority on their official website.The merit list will be prepared by the Examination authority based on NEET Cutoff and that involves the candidate’s marks range, no.of candidates & category.After releasing the cutoff marks, candidates can check cutoff marks through online and the counselling would be conducted the MCC(Medical Counselling committee) for in the order of merit /waiting list.
NEET 2018 Important Questions and Answers
1. Question: Can anyone apply offline mode for NEET 2018 Offline application form?
Ans: No, CBSE only invites ONLINE MODE
2. Question: Can I apply for NEET 2018 as I am studying in class 12th?
3. Question: NEET 2018 Notification Tentative Date?
Ans: First week of January.
4. Question: When is NEET 2018 Examination Date?
Ans: 6th May 2018 is the expected date for NEET 2018. You need to visit the official website for all important dates and we will also update about it.
5. Question: What is the age limit for a General Category Candidate?
Ans: 17 years is the minimum age and 25 years is the maximum age for General and OBC candidates.
6. Question: Do we require Adhaar Card?
Ans: Yes, Aadhaar card is mandatory for Indian candidates.
7. Question: Do Candidate name and Adhaar Card Name should be same?
Ans: Yes, Adhaar Card name should match with 10th/ 12th Class mark sheet
8. Question: Photo ID required for NRI/ OCI candidates?
Ans: Required to show Passport (Mandatory ID) for OCI/ NRI candidates.
9. Question: What is the minimum marks for qualifying NEET 2018 form?
Ans: Need to score minimum 50% marks for general, 45% marks for general-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC in PCB subject group.
10. Question: Three attempts rule?
Ans: Yes, Prior NEET 2017 attempts are not counted as only 1 attempt is counted for NEET 2017, if you have appeared.