Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017: – OPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Civil Service Exam Vacancy at 106 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 14th December 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below
Odisha Public Service Commission 106 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed Any Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 32 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancy 2017 Notification
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 30th November 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 14th December 2017.
3. Preliminary Exam:- 25th December 2017
4. Other details go to official notification.
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.300/-(Rupees three hundred) only.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website psc.cg.gov.in by 14th December 2017
Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary & Main Exam, Interview.
Apply Online :http://opsconline.gov.in/