Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017: – TNPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Jr Analyst & Chemist Vacancy at 24 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 20th December 2017. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 24 Vacancy Notification Recruitment 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
1. Candidates should have Degree, Diploma, PG.
2. To Know education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancy 2017 Notification
1. Notification Date:- 25th November 2017.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 20th December 2017.
3. Paper – I (Subject Paper) (Degree Standard) 17th February 2018 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
4. Paper – II (General Studies) Date:- 17th February 2018 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
5. Paper – I (Subject Paper) (PG Degree Standard) Date:- 18th February 2018 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
1. Candidates Application Fee Rs. 150/-
2. To Know fee details go to official notification.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in by 20th December 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Oral Test in the form of an interview.
2. To Know selection process details go to official notification.
Notification link:TNPSC JOBS