2nd counselling registration and institutes selection process is started. Candidates can do the same by going to applyadmission.net. The Rehabilitation Council of India has been released Special BSTC Result 2019 on 21st May 2019. The counselling has been started. The AIOAT is mostly known as All India Online Aptitude Test (Special BSTC). It is an entrance exam which was conducted on the online Mode. That is a centralized aptitude test was conducted by the official authorities. Aspirants may check also AIOAT Result after the attending the entrance exam. AIOT Result 2019 & Entrance Exam Result date has been already declared by the board. The Entrance Exam result declared today. The board was invited online application form for candidates by releasing all the notices and detailed brochure on the official website.
What’s New: AIOAT 2nd counselling started also check a notice for decrease in marks below.
AIOAT Result 2019 | Special BSTC Result 2019
The AIOAT Result will be announced on 21st May 2019. Aspirants who attend for the entrance exam will be able to get admission in the different certificate and two years diploma courses in Special education/disability rehabilitation courses providing in different various institutions.
|Date of AIOAT 2019||08 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||21 May 2019|
|Opening of Online portal for 1st round of admission||25 May to 02 Jun 2019|
|Opening of Online portal for 2nd round of admission||05 to 12 Jun 2019|
|Opening of Online portal for 3rd round of admission||15 to 22 Jun 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||01 week of July 2019|
AIOAT 2019 2nd Counselling Notice
In continuation to this Council’s earlier Circular of even number dated 23 May, 2019 regarding instructions for online admission to diploma level courses through AIOAT-2019, the Council has taken following decisions:
(i) Qualifying Marks for the 2nd round of online admission has been reduced from 38 to 30 marks.
(ii) The candidates may have the option for change of institution. However, their course will remain same.
COUNSELLING: For counselling Registration and instututiy selection – Check Here
AIOAT Counselling 2019
- Accordingly, those who have qualified the AIOAT-2019, the following criteria have been prescribed by the Council for online admission to Diploma level Courses in respective disability areas for the academic year 2019-20.
- Candidates who have scored 38 Marks and above in aggregate in AIOAT-2019 are eligible in the first round of admission against total Seats of Diploma Course.
- The qualifying marks of the second round of admission will be notified by the Council on 4th June, 2019
Instructions for all Qualified Candidates of AIOAT- 2019
- All the qualified candidates whose names are appearing in the All India Merit List has to take a print out of the Score Card of AIOAT-2019 and contact to their choice of institutions opted for admission during filling up the AIOAT-2019 Test form either electronically/Telephonically or personally.
- Admission to any institute will be done on the basis of the All India Qualifying Merit List of candidates(AIOAT-2019) who have opted that institute.
- The qualified candidate can take admission in only one institute. Once admission is completed at any one of the institutions opted by the candidate in Online Admission Portal, he/she will not be able to surrender & take admission at any other Institute.
- Candidates should produce the following documents to Centre Coordinator for admission to
diploma level Courses as opted by the candidates:
- Admit Card of AIOAT-2019
- Copy of score card of AIOAT- 2019
- 10th 10+2 Mark-Sheet and certificates,
- Passport size latest coloured photograph and
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Candidates belongs to the reserved category shall produce Original Caste Certificate/PwD Certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the respective State Govt.
- Qualified candidates are advised to bring two copies of score card of AIOTA -2019, one to be submitted to the Institution and another for the purpose of getting the acknowledgement duly signed and stamped with date & time from the institution and to be kept safe for future reference.
- Candidates who could not take admission in 1″ round of admission due to any reason, may have opportunity to take admission in the subsequent rounds, subject to the availability of vacant seats at any institution across the country in the same diploma level courses opted
during filling AIOAT, 2019 Application Form
For Official Notification : Click Here
Official Site: applyadmission.net/aioat2019.
AIOAT Cut Off 2019 @rehabcouncil.nic.in
AIOAT Cut Off 2019 is also released with the admit card. Candifates can get the AIOAT 2091 CAut off from the official website of Rehabilitation Council of India. Thus, all the students appeared in an AIOAT 2019. Can easily download RCI AIOAT Result 2019. Along with the RCI AIOAT Cut Off 2019 steps to download the result is also mentioned here.
AIOAT cut off 2019 for ST
- Boys – 48 – 53
- Girls – 45 – 50
AIOAT cut off 2019 for SC
- Boys – 52 – 57
- Girls – 50 – 55
AIOAT cut off 2019 for OBC
- Boys – 60 – 65
- Girls – 58 – 63
AIOAT cut off 2019 for general
- Boys – 63 – 66
- Girls – 69 – 65
How to check AIOAT 2019 Result
To check the result for AIOAT 2019 online examination, candidates will have to follow some steps. The steps to check the AIOAT 2019 result is given below.
- Visit the official website or dirct link to check the same is also posted above.
- At the Official website, find the link which says “AIOAT 2019 Result”.
- At result page, enter the asked details carefully.
- Then click on the submit button to view the result.
- Your AIOAT 2019 result will be displayed in your screen.
- Check your Result and download it to keep safe for future references.
List of Diploma Courses
We are providing the list of courses in which selected candidates will get admitted in the basis of their marks scored by them in the AIOAT 2019 Online examination.
|Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation||DCBR|
|Diploma in Early Childhood Special Education (Hearing Impairment)||DECSE_HI|
|Diploma in Early Childhood Special Education (Mental Retardation)||DECSE_MR|
|D.Ed. Special Education (Autism Spectrum Disorders)||DSE_ASD|
|D.Ed. Special Education (Cerebral Palsy)||DES_CP|
|D.Ed. Special Education (Deafblind)||DSE_DB|
|D.Ed. Special Education (Hearing Impairment)||DSE_HI|
|D.Ed. Special Education (Multiple Disabilities)||DSE_MD|
|D.Ed. Special Education (Mental Retardation)||DSE_MR|
|D.Ed. Special Education (Visual Impairment)||DSE_VI|
|Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology||DHAREMT|
|Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech||DHLS|
|Diploma in Indian Sign Language Interpretation||DISLI|
|Diploma in Prosthetics & Orthotics||DPO|
|Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy||DRT|
|Diploma in Vocational Rehabilitation (Mental Retardation)||DVR_MR|
|Diploma in Computer Education (Visual Impairment)||DCE_VI|