Download Punjab Board Class 12 Biology Syllabus in PDF format for academic session 2020-21. If you have opted for medical stream in class 11th then biology is one of the core subject to play a vital role in shaping your career. Punjab school education aka PSEB has released the Class 12th Biology official syllabus. Students of 12th class can download the Biology subjects syllabus from this page. This syllabus is released by the PSEB through official site www.pseb.ac.in.
PSEB Class 12th Biology Syllabus
Total marks of Biology exam is 100 in which 70 marks are for theory 25 marks is for practical and 5 marks are dedicated to internal assessment. A score of at least 33% in theory, as well as practical, is required to qualify the biology subject exam.
Let’s understand the Question paper structure of Class 12th Biology subject
There will be 27 Questions in theory paper divided into 5 sections.
- Section A contains 5 Questions of type MCQ with 1 mark each
- Section B contains question no. 6 – 12 will be of 2 marks each.
- Section C contains question no. 13 – 21 will be of 3 marks each.
- Section D contains question no. 22 – 24 will be of 3 marks each.
- Section E contains question no. 25 – 27 will be of 5 marks each.
Let’s have a look at the Marks distribution of each Unit of Biology Theory Exam.
Let’s have a look at the Marks distribution of Biology Practical Exam.
|One Major Experiment||4|
|One Major Experiment||3|
|Practical Record + Viva Voce||4|
|Project Record + Viva Voce||4|
PSEB Syllabus of 12th Class Biology
Official site of PSEB – www.pseb.ac.in