Amazon Quiz Answers 30 September, Amazon Quiz 30th September, Amazon 30 September Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 30 September 2019, Amazon 30 September Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win, Amazon Quiz Answers Win: – Hi guys, the quiz is going to be start soon. Please visit this page and don’t miss the chance to win awesome gifts of today quiz. The quiz will start on 8:00 am and we will update in on 08:02 am. So why wait guys start playing amazon quiz answers for all the question asked today is given below.
Amazon Quiz Answer 30 September 2019
Amazon is well known for many offers and deals they keep starting for their customers. They always organizes various quizzes, Flash Sales and contest and give all chances to win exciting gadgets such as Mobiles, Games, Shopping Coupons e.t.c
Amazon Quiz Contest – Overview
|Quiz Name||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Device||Android, Apple, Windows – Phones|
|Winner announcement||30th Oct 2019|
|Start Time||08:00 am Everyday|
|End Time||12:00 noon Everyday|
Updating Time: 8.01 AM – if you don’t see answer click here – Amazon Quiz Answers
30 September 2019
Q1 – Arundhati Roy won the Booker prize in 1997 for her debut novel. What was the novel called?
Ans – The God of Small things
Q2 – Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports?
Ans – Cycling
Q3 – Which actress will portray the story of acid attack victim, Laxmi Agarwal, alongside Vikrant Massey in an upcoming film by Meghana Gulzar?
Ans – deepika padukone
Q4 – Which is the only tennis Grand Slam tournament that is played on grass courts currently?
Ans – wimbledon
Q5 – Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
29 September 2019
Q1 – The Formula1 race is in Russia today as part of the 2019 Formula1 season. Which driver won the 2018 edition of F1 race in Russia
Ans – Lewis Hamilton
Q2 – The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?
Ans – Cochin
Q3 – The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Ans – Jhumpas Lahiri
Q4 – Who out of the following is NOT an Indian fashion designer?
Ans – Ravi Ruia
Q5 – What is the capital city of Mizoram?
Ans – Aizawi
28 September 2019
Q1 – On Feb 13, 2019, After 15 Years Of Exploration, NASA Declared Its Mars Rover ‘Dead’. What Was The Name Of The Robotic Rover?
Ans – Opportunity
Q2 – Bollywood Actor Ranbir Kapoor Celebrates His Birthday Today. Which Was His First Bollywood Movie?
Ans – Saawariya
Q3 – Rugby World Cup Is Being Played Currently In Japan. ______ Country Has Won The Rugby World Cup 3 Times, Which Is The Most By Any Country. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – New Zealand
Q4 – Where In The Human Body Is The Occiput?
Ans – Head
Q5 – When It Comes To Mobile Phone Networks Such As 2G, 3G And 4G, What Does The ‘G’ Stand For?
Ans – Generation
How to Participate in Amazon Quiz 28 September?
In order to Participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz you have to follow simple procedure given below.
Step 1: First of Download the Amazon App from the App store of your phone.
Step 2: Register or Sign in the App using your email ID
Step 3: Go to the homepage of the Amazon App.
Step 4: At the homepage you will see a Banner “Amazon Quiz 28 September Answers”
Step 5: Top on that Banner.
Step 6: You will see Play Now button just click on it.
Step 7: Answer all the questions as fast as you can to increase your chances of winning the quiz.
Contest Details and Conditions
- The Contest starts from 28 September From 08:00 A.M. To 19:00 (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the contest, you must sign in to other apps and answer all the questions asked in the amazon quiz answer correctly.
- In case you are already signed in you have to go to the home page and click on contest banner.
- Now quickly answer all the questions asked in the amazon app quiz.
- The Amazon Quiz Answer winner will be announced at the end of each month.
- The list for the same can be seen here.
- The Declared winner will win the Prize fixed for 28 September 2019.
Terms & Condition of Amazon Quiz Today Answers
- This Contest will begin on 26 Sept 2019 from 8:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- So as to be qualified for the Contest, during the Contest Period you should sign-in to or join from a record on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- When you have marked in to the Amazon.in App, you can take an interest by exploring to the page where 10 (five) questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- From there on, in the event that you answer all the test questions effectively, you will be entitled for a fortunate draw which will be completed among members who have responded to that specific inquiry accurately.
- The draw of parcels will be done during the Contest Period for the inquiries and an aggregate of 3 members will be chosen as victors by an irregular draw of parts.
- Every champ will be qualified for winning one Prize under this Contest as it were.
- Every victor will be required to guarantee the Prize according to the prerequisites recommended underneath these T&Cs.