DDA Housing Scheme 2021: Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has launched a new housing scheme on January 2 on the new year. If you want to buy your dream home in Delhi, then you can apply for it by 16 February. You can buy flats in Dwarka, Jasola, Mangalapuri, Vasant Kunj, Rohini. The price of these flats will be from 27.5 lakh to 2.14 crore.
DDA Housing Scheme 2021
DDA has given New Year gift to the people. DDA is launching its new housing scheme from 2 January. Online applications for this scheme of about 1350 flats will be available on DDA’s website www.dda.org.in.
Key Highlights of DDA Housing Scheme
|Name of the scheme||DDA housing scheme|
|Launched by||Delhi Govt|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Delhi|
|Objective||To provide affordable flats|
|Official website||Click Here|
from 16 February to apply for flats from 2 January to 16 February. In this scheme various Katigari flats have been lowered at sites like Dwarka, Jasola, Mangalapuri, Vasant Kunj, Rohini etc. Most of the flats (DDA Flats) are already on the development sites, so it is expected that they will get better response from the last 3 schemes. Most of the flats belong to HIC, MIG and EVS category. Apart from this, some flats of the remaining LIG segment of the previous scheme have also been included in the scheme.
Flats Under DDA Housing Scheme 2021
|Category||Area||Number of flats|
|EWS||Mughal puri in Dwarka||276|
|MIG||Dwarka sector 19-B and sector 16-B & Vasant Kunj||704|
|HIG||Jasola and Vasant Kunj||230|
DDA Housing Scheme 2021 Online Application Form – Register Here – Apply online
Online submission of Application form is available in link “DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2021” at website www.dda.org.in . Applicant should read the instructions and brochure carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Applicant should supply the all required details while filling up
the online form. There are three steps to complete your application successfully:
dda housing scheme 2021 flat price
|Economically weaker section||₹25,000/-|
|Lower income group||₹1,00,000/-|
|Middle income group and high income group||₹2,00,000/-|
|For 1 BHK||₹15,000/-|
In Part-I, applicant who want to apply will have to register himself/herself by entering basic information like Applicant Name, Date of Birth, PAN No, Mobile No, and Email-Id. Registration Form link is available on the menu in DDA HOUSING YOJANA 2021 website. On submission of details, password page will display and applicant will have to create password there.
Step-II. Filling personal details, Bank details, address details, selection of category and locations preferences, uploading photo and signature
- In Part-II, applicant will have to log on by entering userid and password to access the Application Form
- On successful logging, application form screen will be displayed for filling along with following options. All options is available on the left side menu in DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2021 website.
- i) DDA Schemes : To select scheme and fill application form
- ii) AWAS Application : To view application form and make payment online
- iii) My Payment : To view payment details
- There are two button on Application Form. One is “Save Draft” button and other is “Submit” button (final).
- i) On pressing “Save Draft” button, application details is saved in draft mode.
- ii) On pressing “Submit”, application Form is submitted final and cannot be edited after final submission.
- Fill the personal details, Bank details, address details, joint applicant details and select the category and locations preferences in the application form
- Upload the scan image of photograph and signature of applicant and joint applicant (if any)
- Select the check box of declaration by clicking on it and then submit the application form in save draft / submit mode.
- i) In save draft mode, applicant can edit the application details.
- ii) In submit mode (final), applicant can submit the application details final.
- After submitting application form in submit mode (final), applicant will have to make registration amount online.
Step-III. Payment of Registration Amount
- Once the Application Form has been submitted final, applicant cannot edit application details thereafter but can pay registration amount through Net Banking or NEFT/RTGS. Payment Method option is available on the next screen at the time of submitting the form final and is also available on the left side menu in “AWAS APPLICATION” link of DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2021 website.
- After selecting bank name and payment method, next screen E-Challan will be displayed with showing application form no, amount and “Continue” button to make payment. Applicant has to make payment to complete the process of application form. There is also a provision to take printout of the E-Challan.
- If applicant selects “NEFT/RTGS” option, applicant has to select bank for generating challan and then submit. Challan will be display in next screen and take printout of challan generated online and deposit registration amount in any bank where his/her account is exist
- If applicant selects “Net Banking” option, applicant has to select bank for making payment online through respective bank website.
- At last, after successful completion of your payment process, next page i.e. Acknowledge Slip will be displayed showing payment details.
- There is also provision to take printout the Acknowledge Slip if not printed earlier after payment. This facility is available in “My Payment” page.
FOR DEPARTMENT RELATED QUERIES
|1||Housing Department||D-Block, Vikas Sadan, INA, New Delhi – email@example.com|
FOR TECHNICAL RELATED QUERIES
|1||Technical Team||B-Block, Vikas Sadan, INA, New Delhi – firstname.lastname@example.org|
List of National Bank Registered Under DDA Flat Scheme
The National Bank registered under DDA:-
- HDFC Bank
- IDBI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Induslnd Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Yes Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
Required Documents Or Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be a citizen of India
- PAN card
- Mobile number
- Residence proof
- Passport size photograph
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years or more
- All those citizens who have previously got benefit under this scheme can not apply for 2nd time
- Aadhar card
dda housing scheme 2021 review
The cost of flats ranges from Rs 27.5 lakh to Rs 2.14 crore. To apply for the scheme, application money will have to be paid at 25 thousand for EWS, one lakh for LIG and Rs 2 lakh for MIG and HIG. This amount will be refundable. The scheme will be completely online. For this, the new software housing (AWAAS) of DDA has been developed. With the help of this software, people will get online application, payment and possession. Before applying for the flat, people can visit the site and see the sample flat, so that before applying, they can see the location and flat size, facilities. The DDA has started this facility a few years ago to avoid surrender after the flat is allotted. Most of the flats in the scheme are new this time. Transport at Mangalpuri, Dwarka and Jasola all three sites is quite good. These sites are located near metro stations.