10 lines on Mahatma Gandhi: Friends, in this article we have provided Ten lines on Mahatma Gandhi in English. This short essay / composition contains all the important events of Gandhi ji’s like like his birth, education, parents, how played an important role in India’s freedom. Friends, this 10 point has been written for the students of class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.
10 lines on Mahatma Gandhi
Here I am presenting some sentences related to Mahatma Gandhi, I hope these will be useful for you.
10 lines on Mahatma Gandhi – Set 1
- Mahatma Gandhi was born in 2nd October 1869.
- His full Name was Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.
- His Father’s Name was Karamchand Gandhi.
- His Mother’s Name was Putlibai.
- His wife’s Name was Kasturba.
- Gandhi Ji is also known as Father of the Nation.
- He was a great follower of peace and non-violence.
- He started Dandi march in 1930.
- He was the true freedom fighter of India
- On 30 January 1948, he was killed by Nathuram Godse.
10 lines on Mahatma Gandhi – Set 2
- Mahatma Gandhi was born in October 2nd, 1869 in Porbandar, Gujarat
- His father’s name was Karamchand Gandhi and his mother’s name was putlibai
- At the age of 15 years (in 1883) gandhi ji got marrried to Kasturba
- He studied Law from Law from university of London and became a barrister
- People call him Bapu and also known as father of the nation
- He started many important movements like civil right movement, quit Indian Movement, Dandi March, etc
- He gave many popular solgans like Do or Die and Angrezo Bharat Chhodo.
- His birthday is celebrated as Gandhi Jayanti.
- Mahatma Gandhi believed in simple living and high thinking.
- Gandhi Ji’s life is a an inspiration for all of Us.
So these were those 10 lines about Mahatma Gandhi. I hope you have liked 10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi in English and. If you liked this article, then do share it with your friends and family.