Latest News of APRDC 2020 Apply online has been started on March 23, 2020. Students can apply online at aprjdc.apcfss.in. The notification has been released online.
APRDC 2020 Notification has been released at aprjdc.apcfss.in. APRDC Admission 2020 starts with the Apply online process. Application form for the same releases at the official site for admission into Ist year Degree Course B.Sc., (Maths, Physics & Chemistry), B.A. (HEP), B.Com (General) and B.Sc. (Maths, Stats and Computer Science) Course. The eligibility requirement for APRDC CET is that candidate must have passed Senior Intermediate Examination 2020. The selection of candidates is done through RDC Entrance Exam 2020. Qualified candidates have to go through a Counselling process conducted for admission.
To know more about APRDC CET 2020 scroll down.….
This exam is conducted for the candidates of Telangana state (Hyderabad) and Andhra Pradesh.
|Application starts||23 Mar 2020|
|Last date of Application Form||22 Apr 2020|
|Payment End date||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|APRDC Hall Ticket||08 – 14 May 2020|
|Entrance Exam||14 May 2020|
|APRDC 2020 Result||3rd week of May 2020|
|Counseling starts||01 Jun 2020|
APRDC CET Overview
|Name||A.P. Residential Junior College|
|Course||B.A / B.Com / B.Sc|
APRDC Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualification requirement for APRDC Admission 2020 is given below.
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary Exam
- Minimum Score required in the senior secondary exam is 50% in aggregate and 40% in English.
- For SC/ST/BCs category students 5% relaxation is
- All B.A Students are eligible for this exam. They have to appear in the test in History, Economics and Civics.
- B.Com students of CEC or any other group are eligible. They have to appear in the test in economics, Commerce-I, Commerce-II.
- B.Sc (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science) and MEC students have to choose Maths, Economics and Commerce- I for the test.
APRDC 2020 Application Form
- The Online Application form releases at the official website i.e. aprjdc.apcfss.in.
- Students can also apply online through the direct link given at the bottom of the post.
- Read all the details in APRDC Notification before applying.
- Keep your academic and personal document handy while filling the form.
- Upload Photograph and Signature as per the format mentioned on the site.
- Application fee of Rs 250 is chargeable for the entrance exam.
Click Here to Fill the Application Form
Click Here to Pay the Application fee
APRDC Syllabus and Scheme
The types of questions and pattern of question paper of APRDC 2020 Exam is given below.
- Mode of exam: offline mode
- Duration: 150 minutes
- The medium of exam: English and Telugu
- Negative marking: No negative marking
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Marks/ questions: +1 mark
APRDC Hall Tickets 2020
- The Admit Card of APRDC CET releases at aprjdc.apcfss.in.
- Hall ticket is expected to release from May 08 till 14 May 2020.
- Candidates can download hall tickets using their reference number created at the time of filling the application form.
- Bring an ID proof and APRDC admit card at the exam hall.
APRDC Results 2020
- APRDC 2020 Result is released by at the official site aprjdc.apcfss.in.
- Candidates can check their result using their Hall ticket number.
- Candidates scores marks equal to or more than cut off marks will be declared qualified in the exam.
APRDC Admission 2020 Seat details
Candidates can check the university wise seat matrix from the table given below:
APRDC Nagarjunsagar (Men)
|Course||Number of seats|
|B.A.(History, Economics & Political Science)||40|
|B.Sc.(Maths, Physics and Chemistry)||36|
|B.Sc.(Maths, Statistics & Computer Science) for MPC||36|
Silver jubliee Government College:
|Course||Number of seats|
|B.A – History, Economics, Pol. Science||20|
|B.Sc, (Maths, Physics, Chemistry)||40|
|B.Sc.(Maths, Physics, Computer Science)||40|
|B.Sc.(Maths, Statistics, Computer Science)||20|
|B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Web Technology)||20|
|B.Sc. (Botany, Microbiology, Chemistry)||20|
|B.Sc. (Zoology, Biotechnology, Chemistry)||20|
|B.Sc.(Horticulture, Botany ,Chemistry)||20|
|B.Sc. (Zoology, Bio Chemistry, Chemistry)||20|
|B.A History, Travel & Tourism Management, Economics||20|