Bihar D.el.ed merit list is released online. Candidates can download the Merit list from the respective institute website. Candidates can raise objection against the merit list if they want procedure and form for the same is also available on the state website too. BCECE has released the notification for for the diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) programme. Bihar D.El.Ed online apply 2019-21 has been started from April 20, 2019. Candidates who have passed the class 12th exams with at least 50% marks are eligible for admission in this course. Every college will release their separate notification for D.El.Ed admission in Bihar for session – 2019-21. For more details regarding Bihar D.El.Ed 2019 online form, result and counselling here.
Bihar D.EL.Ed Admission 2019
Candidates who wants to apply for Bihar D.El.Ed 2 year duration course have to fill an online form by going to the respective site of institute
- Online Application Start On : 20 April 2019
- Registration Last Date : 16 May 2019 (05:00 PM)
- Fee Payment Last Date : 16 May 2019
- Merit List Available : 30 May 2019
- Objection of merit list : 08 June 2019
- Final merit List : 14 June 2019
- 1st Selected List : 19 June to 24 June 2019
- 1st selection list offline counselling for waiting list : 25 June 2019 (Arts / Commerce ) – 26 June 2019 (Science)
- Final admission process : 27 June – 04 July 2019
- Last date to complete admission : 05 July 2019
- Classes starting : 05 July 2019
Bihar D.El.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be 12th passed with minimum marks specified as per the category shown below.
- General Candidates, Other Backwards Caste, EWS – 50% Marks
- ST / SC / PWD candidates – 45% marks
Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the category they fall in but for genera case.
- Minimum age required is : 17 Years
- Maximum age required is : Not applicable
If you want to check the category wise age relaxation official notification of various colleges are linked below you can check from them.
Application fee: Fee will be paid through online mode.
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 100/-
- General / OBC/ EWS : Rs. 100/-
How to Apply online for Bihar D.El.Ed Admission 2019-21
Bihar D.El.ED Admission 2019 Selection Procedure
Admission to 2 year D.El.Ed course in various colleges of bihar will be done on the basis of the merit list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks on class 12th. Merit list of Candidates with reservation will be made on the basis of the reservation rule.
Once the merit list is released then colleges will take admission on a fixed date. On this date candidate have to be present to complete the admission process. Also there will be waiting list of candidates. These candidates will be admitted to the course in case of any vacancy arise due to withdrawal of seats.
Bihar D.El.Ed online apply 2019-21
If you are interested in filling the Bihar D.El.Ed online form for 2020 then you you to follow simple steps to apply online from your computer. Students also have to pay application fee to complete the application process.
How to fill for Bihar D.El.Ed online 2019-21
First of all you have to visit the official site of the college in which you want to apply.
- On the official site you have to search for the Bihar D.El.Ed Online Form 2019
- Once you complete the online form click on submit button.
- Now click on online payment button.
- Pay the application fee
- Take the printout of payment receipt.
- Take application form print out for future use.