BRABU Admission 2020: Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) conducts many undergraduate and post-graduate-level courses. The entrance examination is conducted to take admission in these courses. The date of conducting the entrance examination has not been announced yet. In the year 2019, this examination was held on 25 July. Keeping this in mind, it is estimated that in the year 2020 also the entrance examination may be held in the last week of July 2020. Candidates who have passed the examination can take admission. Classes are started after the admission process is over. For more information related to Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University Admission 2020, you can read this post in full.
- BRABU Admission 2020
- Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University Admission, Eligibility Criteria
- BRABU Admission 2020 Application Form
- BRABU Admission 2020 2020 Admit Card
- Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Exam Pattern
- BRABU Admission 2020 Result
- Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Counseling
- College list for undergraduate courses
- Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Admission
BRABU Admission 2020
Before applying, candidates must check your educational qualification and age limit. Applications made by you are not valid if you do not meet the eligibility criteria set. Explain that for the candidates applying, the entrance test is conducted through written mode. You can check the table below to know some important dates related to Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University Admission 2020.
|Application start date||June 2020|
|Last date to apply||In the first week of July 2020|
|Last date to apply with Late Fine||In the second week of July 2020|
|Date of issue of admit card||In the third week of July 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||Last week of july 2020|
|Result Issue Date||Last week of july 2020|
|Class start date||Last week of july 2020|
Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University Admission, Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for 12th pass from any recognized board are required.
- Candidates who have passed 12th from Science stream with minimum 50 percent marks can apply for admission in Arts and Commerce stream.
- Candidates who have passed 12th from Commerce stream with minimum 50 percent marks can apply for admission in Arts stream.
- Candidates who have passed 12th from Arts stream cannot apply to take admission in Science and Commerce stream.
BRABU Admission 2020 Application Form
The process of applying for admission to undergraduate courses has not started yet. The application can be issued in June 2020. Candidates who have not been able to apply by the last date to be fixed can apply with Late Fine. The last date to apply with Late Fine has not been set yet. The application form will be released on the official website of the university. Interested candidates can also apply through the link given in this page. Applications can be made online only. An application made by any other means is not valid.
Before applying, candidates have to do their registration. While registering, it is also necessary to upload a valid e-mail ID, mobile number and signature. It is mandatory to submit the application fee after applying. Your application is canceled if you do not deposit the application fee. The application fee can be deposited only through online medium. Candidates can apply through net banking or debit card. After applying, take out the printout of it.
- An application fee of Rs 600 has been fixed for general and other backward caste candidates.
- Normal and other backward caste candidates have to deposit 1500 rupees with Late Fine.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates are required to submit an application fee of Rs 300.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates have to deposit Rs 1000 with Late Fine.
BRABU Admission 2020 2020 Admit Card
The admit card has not yet been issued for the applying candidates. The admit card is issued shortly after the application process ends. The date of issue of admit card for the entrance examination has not been announced yet. However, it is estimated that in the third week of July 2020, the admit card can be issued. The admit card is issued on the official website of the university. Apart from this, you can also download the Aana Admit Card through the link given in this page.
The admit card can be obtained only through online medium. Candidates are not sent the admit card by post, e-mail or any other means. After downloading the admit card, please take a printout of it. It is necessary to take the admit card with you at the time of examination. Candidates are not allowed to appear in the examination if they do not have the admit card. The name, roll number, exam date etc. are given in the admit card.
From here you can see the list of the information entered in the admit card.
- candidate’s name
- Candidate Roll Number
- exam time
- test date
- Name of Examination Center
- Instruction of the exam
Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing in the exam can get information about the exam pattern from here.
- The entrance examination is conducted through written means.
- A total of 100 questions are asked in this exam.
- All the questions are of multiple-choice type.
- All the questions are given 4 options. Of which only one option is correct.
- Total of 120 minutes time is given to the candidates for this examination.
BRABU Admission 2020 Result
The result is released shortly after the entrance examination is over. The result is released on the official website of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University. After the result is released, a link to view the result will be placed in this page. If you want, you can also see the result of undergraduate courses through the link given in this page. The result release date has not been announced yet. According to estimates, the result of the entrance examination can be released in the last week of July 2020. Results can be seen only through an online medium. No candidate is informed about the result through SMS, post or e-mail.
The result is released through the merit list. The candidates who score more in the entrance examination are first included in the merit list. Candidates who score two or more marks in the entrance examination are selected on the basis of marks obtained in 12th standard. In such a situation, preference is given to the candidate who scores more in class 12th. If even in 12th there are same marks then candidates are selected on the basis of age. Candidates who are above age are given priority while preparing the merit list.
Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Counseling
Counseling is held shortly after the result is released. Only the candidates who have passed this examination can appear in counseling. The date of counseling is yet to be announced. The counseling is conducted by Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University. Counseling is conducted through offline mode. At the time of counseling, candidates have to select colleges. The candidates are allotted college at the time of counseling. Candidates can seek admission after the counseling process is over.
College list for undergraduate courses
Candidates applying can choose the colleges of their choice. Explain that only 5 colleges can be selected by the candidates. You can see the college list from here to select the college.
Click Here to get the lists
Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Admission
After counseling, the selected candidates can take admission in different subjects. The admission date has not been announced yet. At the time of admission, candidates have to bring some documents with them. Candidates are also required to bring photocopies of documents along with original documents. Admission is not given to the candidates, if not all the documents. Classes are started after the admission process is over. Classes can start in July 2020.
List of documents to be taken at the time of admission
From here you can see the list of documents to be taken at the time of admission.
- Result of entrance exam
- Marks sheet of 10th
- Marks sheet of 12th
- School living certificate
- Gap certificate (if there is a gap after passing 12th, then the candidates have to submit an affidavit by the notary on the necessary stamp paper stating the reasons for the gap)
- Date of birth certificate
- Vaidya ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport, ID Card issued by Panchayat or Block Officer)
- Caste certificate (for reserved category candidates)
- income certificate
Note: This post has been prepared on the basis of entrance exam held in the year 2019. The notice for the year 2020 examination has not yet been issued. This post will be updated after the 2020 notice is issued.
Official Website: www.brabu.net