UUEMS Result 2020 for 5th Semester exam has been released for BA, BCom, BSc, +3 regular and CBCS Exams. All the students who have appeared in the Utkal University 5th semester exam can download and check their result status from the link given on this page. Apart from his Utkal university regularly releases their 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th semester result at the official site which is www.uuems.in.
Latest UUEMS Result update: Utkal University has released the 5th semester result 2020. All the students appeared in the exam can check it form the link below or at www.uuems.in
UUEMS Result 2020 5th Semester Download
Utkal University has released the UUEMS Semester exam date for this session. Exam date is also released at the uuems portal through which university students check their result.
Once the UUEMS Provisional result is released, the university allows students to raise any objection or correction request in the answer sheet before the final release of the scorecard. In this student of utkal university who is not satisfied with the marks shown in the result.
To object students need to fill an objection raising form which can be easily downloadable from the official site or utkal university. One most note that against correction form students needs to pay a certain amount of fee to the university which generally is non-refundable.
Utkal University Result 2020 – overview
|University Name||Utkal University|
|Course||3 BA, BSC, BCOM (CBCS)|
|Article Category||Semester Result|
|Result release date||28 May 2020|
UUEMS.in Latest Result Link – Roll Number Wise or Name wise
Students can check their utkal university result through by providing their exam roll number alotted before the exam, you can easily find this roll number in Utkal university hall ticket also.
- Provisional Result Of +3 Final Year (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) (Reappear/Improvement) 2020 (2014,2015,2016 Admission Batch) Including First Year Back And Second Year Back Examination 2020
- Provisional Result of +3 1st Semester (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) Regular CBCS EXAM-2019 (2019 Admission Batch)
- Provisional Result of +3 6th Semester (B.A., B.Com, B.Sc) Back CBCS Examination 2020 (2016 Admission Batch)
- Provisional Result Of +3 2nd Semester (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) Back CBCS Examination 2020 (2016 Admission Batch)
- Provisional Result Of +3 4th Semester (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) (Back) CBCS Examination 2020 (2016 Admission Batch)
- Provisional Result of +3 6th Semester (BA) Regular CBCS Examination 2020 (2017 Admission Batch)
- Provisional Result of +3 6th Semester (B.Com, B.Sc) Regular CBCS Examination 2020 (2017 Admission Batch)
How to Check DDCE Utkal University Result 2020?
Download UUEMS result from the official site is very simple. Just follow the steps mentioned below to download your result.
Step 1: Visit the official site of Utkal university or direct link to check the result is also provided on this page.
Step 2: At the official site of utkal university, click on the ‘UUEMS Exam Results‘ tab.
Step 3: At the university exam result page you will see a bunch of results that utkal university has released previously.
Step 4: Click on the course link to check your result.
Step 5: Now enter your University roll number and captcha code given below it.
Details Mentioned on UUEMS 5th Sem Result 2019-20
Below are the few details that are present in the Utkal University mark sheet.
- Student’s Name
- Students’ Photograph
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- CBCS Result Status
- Date of Birth of Student
- Obtained Marks
- Minimum and Maximum Marks
- +3 Exam Roll Number
- Centre Name
- Subject Names
Utkal University Admit Card 2020
Utkal University also releases the admit card for the university semester exams. Once the utkal university exam notice is released which states all the exam dates, students are required to visit the official site of utkal university to download the hall ticket. Exam hall ticket is also released in online mode which students can download using their university roll code.
How to download UUEMS Result 2020
You can download the utkal university result through the direct link given on this page.
What are the details that i need to check my result?
You will be needing Exam roll number to check your marks in the semester exams.