Vijay Diwas 2020 Essay, History, Importance, Quotes Poem: Why is Vijay Diwas celebrated? In India, Vijay Day is celebrated every year on 16 December. The war between India and Pakistan began on 3 December 1971, lasting 13 days and officially ending on 16 December. After this war the Pakistani army surrendered to the Indian armed forces. The head of the Pakistan Army, General AA Khan Niazi, with 93,000 soldiers, surrendered before the Indian Army and Mukti Bahani of Bangladesh. This success of the Indian Army is celebrated as Vijay Divas. Read below to know essay, speech and importance on Vijay Divas. Know the valor of Indian soldiers on Victory Day.
Read more: Essay topics in English
Essay on Vijay Diwas in Hindi 2020
Every year 16 December is celebrated as Victory Day or Victory Day. On this day, tribute is paid to those soldiers of the nation. Who sacrificed their lives for their country in this war. Another fact is that Bangladesh was born on this day. Therefore, Bangladesh celebrates its Independence Day on 16 December every year. Tributes are paid to the martyrs on Victory Day across the country. In the country’s capital New Delhi, the Indian Defense Minister and the head of the three wings of the Indian Armed Forces pay tribute to the Amar Jawan Jyoti at India Gate in New Delhi. Which was built on behalf of Indian victory in 1971.
History OF Vijay Diwas | Vijay Diwas Importance | Vijay Diwas Significance
History of Vijay Diwas Importance
Prior to 1971, Bangladesh was a part of Pakistan, known as ‘East Pakistan’. The reports claimed that the people of ‘East Pakistan’ were called the Pakistan Army
Mara used to beat, exploit them, rape women and brutally murder the people there. India opposed the oppression of the people by the Pakistani army in ‘East Pakistan’ and supported the people of East Pakistan.
At that time, there was heavy dissatisfaction against Pakistan’s military officer General Ayub Khan in ‘East Pakistan’. On 3 December, Pakistan attacked 11 Indian airports. In response to which India attacked the eastern and western regions of Pakistan. After this the Indian government ordered the Indian Army to wage war against Pakistan to save the people of ‘East Pakistan’.
Field Marshal Manekshaw was leading this war from India. More than 1400 Indian soldiers were martyred in this war with Pakistan. Indian soldiers fought this war with bravery and did not let any of the Pakistani soldiers run. Pakistan suffered heavy losses in this war. After which this war ended in just 13 days.
After this, on 16 December 1971, the head of the Pakistan Army, General AA Khan Niazi, surrendered to India with about 93,000 soldiers. For this reason, 16 December is celebrated every year as Victory Day and every year the entire nation pays homage to those brave soldiers of India along with the Prime Minister of India. Who sacrificed their lives for this war country.
7 Lines On Vijay Diwas Essay In Hindi | Vijay Diwas Bhashan | Vijay Diwas Nibandh
1. Before 1971, Bangladesh was a part of Pakistan, which was known as ‘East Pakistan’.
2. Reports have claimed that the people of ‘East Pakistan’ were beaten, exploited, raped and murdered by the Pakistani Army.
3. India supported Bangladesh against the persecution of Pakistan in ‘East Pakistan’.
4. In ‘East Pakistan’ there was heavy dissatisfaction against Pakistan’s military ruler General Ayub Khan.
5. On 3 December 1971, the Government of India ordered the Indian Army to declare war against Pakistan to save the people of ‘East Pakistan’.
6. This battle was fought under the leadership of Field Marshal Manekshaw. During this war, more than 1400 soldiers of India were martyred.
7. On 16 December 1971, around 93,000 Pakistani soldiers surrendered to the Indian Army in Dhaka.
Vijay Diwas Quotes | Vijay Diwas Slogans | Vijay Diwas Quotes 2020
Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes 2020: Happy Kargil Vijay to the brave soldiers with Kargil Vijay Day Quotes
Vijay Diwas 2020 Quotes / Patriotic Quotes
1. “I am a soldier. I fight where I am said, and I win where I fight.”
2. “Either I’ll come back after hoisting the tricolor, or I’ll come back wrapped in it but I’ll definitely be back.” – Captain Vikram Batra
3. “If I kill death before I prove my blood, I swear I will kill death.” – Lieutenant Manoj Kumar Pandey
4. Vijay does not get cheaply, we had to take some buyers too… tribute to the martyrs of India. “- Amitesh Sodhia
5. “As far as I know, he must have been listening to the tinkle of my bangles in his dream, the newlywed girl was pleading. Little did she know that the brave soldier had an ear with the sound of bullets.] – Jn Faith
6. “A soldier is not just a person, one is our pride, the army is our pride, the honor we have earned ….. – Kaushik Khakate
7. “For my countrymen, I am a shield. For my enemies, I am a sword.”
8. “I am sorry that I have only one life to give for my country.” -Prem Ramchandani
9. “We live by coincidence, we love choice, we kill by profession.” – Officers Training Academy, Chennai
10. “God have mercy on our enemies because we will not.”
Vijay Diwas Wishes | Vijay Diwas Wishes 2020 | Happy Vijay Diwas Wishes | Vijay Diwas Wishes In Hindi
Vijay Diwas Wishes In Hindi
1. Salute to our national heroes, on Kargil Victory Day! Jai Hind Vande Mataram
2. Kargil Victory Day, a day to remember the heroic efforts and sacrifices of the Indian armed forces.
3. Kargil Victory Day, a salute to all the brave soldiers of the Indian armed forces who laid down their lives while fighting for our country.
4. For your tomorrow, we have our day today… Jai Hind… Kargil Victory Day!
5. To remember the sacrifices made by the soldiers during the 1999 war against Pakistan. Jai Hind… Kargil Victory Day!
7. Our flag does not fly because the wind blows, it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died to save it. Kargil Victory Day!
8. Born to fight, trained to kill, ready to die, but will never be. Kargil Victory Day!
9. Real heroes do not have names behind jerseys. They wear the flag of their country. Thank you India’s Real Heroes!
10. You have never lived until you are almost dead, and life is a special taste for those who have chosen to fight, the protected will never know.
11. On this Kargil victory day, remember the true heroes of our nation who sacrificed their lives for our better tomorrow.