FCI Category 2 Recruitment 2019: Food Corporation of India released FCI Category 2 Notification 2019. including Manager/Management Trainee (General, Depot, Movement, Accounts, Technical, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical Engineering) and Manager (Hindi). Here we have listed all the details. Here we have given all the details like Online Form, Syllabus, Exam Date e.t.c
FCI Category 2 Recruitment 2019
Selected candidates will have to serve probation [eriod of 6 months after which they will be promoted at the posts of Manager.
FCI Category 2 Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Conducting body||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Exam Name||FCI Category 2 Recruitment|
|Selection process||To be announced|
FCI Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||Zone Name|
|Manager (Civil Engineering)||04||0||0||0||03|
|Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||05||0||0||0||0|
FCI Category 2 Notification 2019 PDF
A notification has been released for this recruitment candidate whoa re looking for the FCI Vacancy can apply for this recruitment. Notification is released at the official site. Candidates can download the Notification of FCI Category 2 Vacancy from the links given at the bottom of this page.
Food Corporation of India Category 2 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for Category 2 recruitment of FCI, a candidate must have done at least graduation on the relevant field of the posts for which they are going to apply.
Management Trainee (Depot/General/Movement)
Candidate must have done graduation degree or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks or CA/ICWA/CS.
Management Trainee (Accounts)
Must be an associate member of ICAI or ICAI or ICSI or have done Degree or Diploma or PG from the recognized university.
Management Trainee (Technical)
B.Sc. (Agriculture) / Bio Technology / B.Tech/ Food Science and Technology / BE in Food Science / Agricultural Engg.
Master’s Degree or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject or equivalent.
Management Trainee (Engineering)
Degree in Engineering
Following previous Recruitment details, the age of the candidates must be between 28 to 35 years.
FCI Manager Salary (Category 2)
Management Trainees will undergo training for six months. with a stipend of Rs. 40,000 per month and then will be absorbed as Managers in the IDA Pay scale of Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000 after successful completion of training period of six months.
FCI Category 2 Exam Pattern
The online test will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II exams.
The online test of Phase-I shall be common irrespective of the post
- The test will be Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each question will carry equal 01 (one) mark.
- There will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4)
The online test of Phase-II consists of Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Paper-I (Duration – 90 minutes) (120 Marks)
- Paper-II (Duration – 60 minutes) (120 Marks)
- Paper-III (Duration-90 minutes) (120 Marks)
- Paper-IV (Duration-90 minutes) (120 Marks) (Subjective Test)
FCI Category 2 Syllabus
Syllabus of FCI Cat 2 Recruitment is important for all the candidates who are going to appear for the exam. Here we have listed the subjects from which the questions are going to be asked.
Questions on general aptitude consisting of reasoning, data analysis, computer awareness, general awareness, management, and current affairs
FCI Vacancy 2019 Exam date
|Online Application Process||28 September 2019|
|Last date to fill the form||27 October 2019|
Manager (General/Depot/Movement/Accounts/Technical/Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering): The selection process will be consisting of Online Test, Interview and Training.
Manager (Hindi):- The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview.
|Apply Online||Click Here ( to be released on 28 Sep 2019)|
|Notification||FCI Category 2 Notification|
FCI Category 2 Online Form
The Online registration portal will remain active for a limited time period, Candidates must complete their registration within the same time period, otherwise, they will not be allowed to fill the application form.
Before registering/submitting applications on the website, you must have the following documents.
- Valid EMail-ID and Mobile No.
- CERTIFICATE FOR EXEMPTION OF APPLICATION FEE:
How to Apply for FCI Vacancy 2019?
- The candidate will have to fill the requisite information like Candidate’s Name, Gender, and personal details e.t.c
- On submission of Details, Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections
- Photograph, Signature and certificate/document for Exemption of Application fee is to be uploaded.
- After uploading, Candidates have to preview the uploaded images.
- Now pay the application fee
- Press the final submission button.
Payment methods that are available are SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards, Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI.
|General candidates||Rs 800|
FCI Category 2 Admit Card
Candidates who fill the application form before the last date will be issued with the admit card. The Admit card of FCI Cat 2 Recruitment will be released at the official site. Issue of Admit Card for the Written Test & calling for Interview does not mean that you are selected for the post.
FCI Category 2 Result
Candidates, who fulfil all the eligibility criteria, will be issued Offer of Appointment as per merit list and as per vacancies.
Resolution of Tie
Steps for breaking Tie is below.
- The candidate who has scored higher marks in the Written Test will be placed above the other candidate.
- The candidate who has scored higher marks in the Interview will be placed above the other candidate.
- Candidate older in age will get preference.
- The candidate whose name begins with the alphabet which comes first in the alphabetical order will get the preference.
For the post code A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Test will be called for an Interview.
The document verification will be completed at the time of Interview.
Candidates selected as Management Trainees (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering) will undergo six months training