Jharkhand Sachivalaya Vacancy 2019 Syllabus: Jharkhand SSC is going to conduct the Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) for recruitment of candidates on the posts of Assistant Branch Officer, Zone Inspector Cum Law, Co-operative Extension Officer, Block Supply Officer, Block Welfare Officer, Planning Assistant Posts.
Here on this page we have given the Jharkhand Sachivalaya Syllabus for all those candidates who are going to appear for Jharkhand CGL Exam 2019. Also you can check JSSC CGL Selection Process 2019 here.
JSSC CGL admit card 2020 – Latest Update
Jharkhand Sachivalaya Vacancy 2019 Syllabus PDF – ABO, BSO, BWO, CEO & Planning Assistant
What you Searching For?
Below we have given the short summary of Jharkhand Sachivalya Vacancy 2019.
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Post Name||Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Prelims & Mains)|
Let’s have a look at the selection process of JSSC CGL 2019
Candidates will be selected for Jharkhand Sachivalaya jobs on the basis of 2 phase written exam which is Prelims and Main.
JGGLCCE Exam Pattern 2019
- Question Paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The JSSC Test will be conducted for a total of 120 Marks.
- The total time duration of the Prelims Paper is 2 Hours.
JGGLCCE Mains Test Pattern 2019
- The JSSC CGL Main Exam 2019 will be comprised of Three Papers.
- The first paper will be of 120 questions, second paper 100 questions and third paper will be of 150 questions.
- Each paper will be held duration 02 hours. And the total time is 6 Hours.
Jharkhand Sachivalaya Syllabus – Prelims
Jharkhand Sachivalya Prelim exam is conducted in offline mode.
There will be one question paper of general knowledge
There will be total 120 questions will be asked duration 02 hours.
Knowledge Related to Jharkhand State
Jharkhand Sachivalaya Syllabus – Mains Exam
- JSSC Sachivalaya Main Exam 2019 consist of 3 Papers.
- The first paper will be of 120 question
- Second paper 100 question
- Third paper will be of 150 questions.
- Exam Duration – 02 hours.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission aka JSSC is made under the act of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008. JSSC is responsible for conducting recruitment for various government jobs in the state.