LIC AAO apply online: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has issued the online application for the eligible candidates for the 590 vacancies of the Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha) post. The application will be submitted in the online mode only. The candidates who are eligible for the desired post can apply through the Official website of LIC. The application should be submitted till the last date of submission duly with the application fee. The online application will be accepted only if the filled information is correct and complete in all aspects. Candidates need not to send the printed copy of the application to the LIC. Visit the page to obtain more information concerning the LIC AAO 2019 Application form.
LIC AAO 2019 Application Form
The application process for the recruitment of AAO (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha) is started by Life Insurance Corporation. Candidates can fill the online application form as per schedule stated below:
|Last date of Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee
|22 Mar 2019
|Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative)
|04 & 05 May 2019
|Online Examination – Main (tentative)
|28 Jun 2019
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for LIC AAO 2019.
Important Points to Remember Before Registration
Before applying online, candidates are advised to note these important points:
- Candidates are required to scan the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm), signature (with black ink)LIC AAO thumb impression: candidates have to scan left thumb on white paper with black or blue ink), a handwritten declaration.
LIC AAO thumb impression: candidates have to scan left thumb on white paper with black or blue ink), a handwritten declaration.
- Grasp the important details/documents available to make Online Payment of the imperative application fee/ intimation charges.
- Possess a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be endured active till the conclusion of this Recruitment Process. LIC may send implication to download call letters for the Examination etc. by the registered e-mail ID.
How to Apply
Candidates will need to follow these steps in order to fill the application form for LIC AAO 2019.
- Application registration
- Payment of fees
- Document scan and upload
Application Registration: All the candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms can fill the online application for LIC AAO 2019. Candidates are required to visit the LIC’s official website to do the same. Candidates are advised to read and understand all the information and instructions carefully. Fill all the details in the online application form carefully and verify the details before the final submission. Pay the application fee amount online along with the application form.
Payment of fees:
- SC/ST/ PwBD candidates: Intimation Charges of Rs. 100/-
- Other candidates: Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment:
- The application fee/intimate charges will be paid via online mode only.
- The payment can be done by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, IMPS.
- Candidates will also have to pay the transaction charges along with the application fee.
After the payment of application fee, candidates are requested to wait for the Server intimation. Do not press refresh/back button to avoid double charge. After the successful payment, e-receipt will be generated that will be needed to submit during the Interview.
Document scan and upload:
- Candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph (20kb – 50kb) and signature ( 10kb – 20kb), Left thumb impression (20kb – 50 kb) and Hand-written declaration (50kb – 100kb) in .jpg/.jpeg format.
- The candidate will be given with separate links for uploading left thumb impression and handwritten declaration.
- If the file size and format of the document required to upload are not as prescribed, an error will be shown.
- In case the left thumb impression or the handwritten expression is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- Subsequent uploading the left thumb impression/handwritten declaration in the online application form candidates are suggested to review that the images are clear and have been uploaded accurately.
- If the left thumb impression or the handwritten declaration is not prominently evident, the candidate may update his/ her application and re-upload his/ her thumb impression/handwritten declaration, prior to submitting the form.
- Any incomplete or incorrect information in the online application form will lead to the rejection of the application.
- After registering online, candidates are recommended to take a printout of their system generated online application forms for future reference.