MP Police Constable Vacancy 2021 Online Form: Recruitment to 4000 vacant posts of police constable has been taken by the Madhya Pradesh government. The application process by MP Vyapam for recruitment was scheduled to start from 31 December 2020 but due to some reason the application process will now be started from 08 January 2021. On release of the application form, candidates will be able to complete the application process by visiting the official website of MPPEB, peb.mp.gov.in or by the link provided below on this page. Before filling the application form for the candidate recruitment, check the eligibility and criteria set by the department thoroughly and only then participate in the application process. For more information related to the Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2021 application, you can read this page till the end.
Latest: Admit Cards will be issued on 08 January 2021 for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021.
MP Police Constable Recruitment Online Form 2021
With the filling of the MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021 application form, it is mandatory for the candidates to submit the application fee. The application fee has been fixed separately for single paper, double paper and category. After the completion of the application process, the candidates will be issued the admit card and the examination will be conducted at various examination centers. You can check the table given below for the important dates related to the MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021 application process.
|Application process start date||08 January 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||14 January 2021|
|Last date for revision of application form||19 January 2021|
Along with filling the application form, the candidates must compulsorily fill the application fee prescribed by the department, the application form without filling the application fee will be incomplete and such application form will be rejected. Candidates can submit the application fee online or through a kiosk. Let the candidates know that on depositing the fee through MP online, the portal fee will have to be deposited 60 rupees. Apart from this, a portal fee of Rs 20 will be payable on login form through registered citizen user.
- Application fee (double paper) for general and other states candidates: Rs 800
- Application fee (single paper) for general and other states candidates: Rs 600
- For SC, ST, OBC, Disabled candidates of Madhya Pradesh (double paper): Rs. 400
- For Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Disabled Candidates of Madhya Pradesh (Single Paper): Rs. 300
How to fill the MP Police Constable Recruitment Application Form 2021
- To fill the MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021 application form, candidates must first go to the official website of MP Vyapam peb.mp.gov.in.
- On the website home, candidates will see the link related to the application form in the box of the latest or application form, on which you will have to click.
- Clicking will open a new page on which candidates will first complete the registration process.
- After the registration process is complete, the candidates have to fill the application form in full.
- In the end, the candidates have to submit the prescribed application fee for the paper and category. In this way the application process will be completed.
MP Police Constable Recruitment Admit Card 2021
After the completion of the application process of MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021, online examination will be conducted. The admit cards of the candidates will be issued a few days before the exam. The admit cards will be issued online through MPPEB official website peb.mp.gov.in from where you will be able to download the admit card by entering the login credentials sought. At the time of examination, it is mandatory to bring the candidates with the admit card and a valid identity card, without the admit card and identity card, you will not be given entry in the examination hall.