Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019: Nainital Bank has released the online notification for the recruitment of applicant for the post of clerk. Complete application and recruitment process is online. For more details read the article further.
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019 – 100 Clerk Vacancy
- Nainital Bank Clerk Vacancy Details
- Eligibility Criteria for Nainital Bank Recruitment
- Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- Important Dates
- Important Links
- How to Apply for Nainital Bank Clerk recruitment
- Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Centers
- Naintal Bank Recruitment Call Letter
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019 – 100 Clerk Vacancy
Interested candidates who satisfies the below given eligibility criteria can fill the application form and submit it before the last date.
|No Of Nainital Bank Vacancy||100|
|Pay Scale||11765 – 31540/-|
|Nainital Bank Job Location||Uttarakhand|
Nainital Bank Clerk Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Nainital Bank Recruitment
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit (As on 31.05.2019)|
|Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks either in Graduation/ Post Graduation Examination and Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.||21 to 27 years|
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
Duration: 145 Min
Total no. of Question: 200
Total Marks: 200
Question Paper language: English
Penalty for wrong answer: 0.25 marks
Types of Question: MCQ
Candidates will be selected on the basis of online examination followed by interview and then document and Biometric Verification.
|For All Candidates||1000/-|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||29 June 2019|
|Last Date Of Online Application||14 July 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||14 July 2019|
|Date of Online Test||last week of July 2019|
|Detail Advertisement Link||https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/Final-Notification-for-recruitment-of-Clerks-2019-20.pdf|
How to Apply for Nainital Bank Clerk recruitment
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to register for the recruitment.
Stage 1: Application Registration
- Visit to the Nainital Bank Limited website www.nainitalbank.co.in,click on the “Recruitment/ Results
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen
- Now Start filling the application form In case you are unable to complete the application form in one go, you can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Once all the details are filled preview and final check all the details
Stage 2: Payment
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Stage 3: Upload Photo and Documents
Note: After registering online, candidates are advised to take a printout of online application form which shall also be brought at the time of appearing of interview, if called for.
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Centers
Online Exam for Recruitment of clerks will be conducted in centres at following location:
- Haldwani, Distt. Nainital (Uttarkhand)
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Roorkee, Distt. Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
- Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
- Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
- Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
- Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Muzaffarnagar (Uttar Pradesh)
- Delhi (NCR) – Noida,GreaterNoida,,Ghaziabad
Naintal Bank Recruitment Call Letter
Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website www.nainitalbank.co.in for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download.
The candidate is required to use Registration Number/ Roll Number Password/ Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.