NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Ltd (NLC) invited the application for the post of Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. Candidates having diploma in engineering from Telangana, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep are eligible for the recruitment.
NLC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Trade wise vacancy for NLC Diploma Apprentice recruitment is given below.
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering
|Computer Science & Engg
|Electronics & Communication
NLC Apprentice Salary: Rs 12185 /-
NLC Apprentice Training Duration: The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year.
Previous Training / Experience: Candidates who have already done one year apprentice or undergoing the same are not eligible for this training.
NLC Apprentice recruitment important dates
- Online Application starting date – 20.05.2019
- Last date for enrolling – 02.06.2019
- Last date for applying – 04.06.2019
- Declaration of Shortlisted list – 10.06.2019
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates. – 17.06.2019
- Final list of selected candidates – 24.06.2019
NLC Apprentices Eligibility
- Candidates must have done diploma in engineering or technology from State Council or Board of Technical Education approved institute in relevant field
- Diploma in engineering or technology in relevant discipline by a university
Age Limit : As per the Apprenticeship Rules
NLC Apprentices Selection Procedure
Once the online application submission process is completed the boars will release the list of candidates shortlisted for further process. Shortlisting will be done on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. These candidates have to appear for document verification at chennai.
NLC Apprentices Recruitment Apply online
Candidates interested in applying for the recruitment have to apply online through the registration portal or if you have already registered they just have to login and apply for the vacancy.
b. Click Establishment Request Menu
c. Click Find Establishment
d. Upload Resume
e. Choose Establishment name
f. Type NLC INDIA LIMITED and search
g. Click apply
h. Click apply again.
|Detail Advt. Link