EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019: EPFO – Employees Provident Fund Organisation is going to conduct an online recruitment process for the post of assistant. Recruitment examination will be conducted in online mode where candidate have to fill and online application form and submit it along with all the documents before the last date.
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019
interested candidates have to fill an online application which will be available on official website from 30 May 2019. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to apply for the central government jobs then put those candidate this is the golden opportunity. Every year EPFO recruit many candidate on various post but this time EPFO assistant recruitment 2019 notification is out for the post of assistant candidates who are interested shall refer the notification and the eligibility criteria before applying online.
EPFO Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: 280
- UR – 113
- EWS – 28
- OBC – 76
- SC – 42
- ST – 21
- PWD – 11
EPFO Assistant Salary
The candidates selected will be recruited on level 7 of pay matrix with entry pay of Rs 44900/- in addition to pay candidate will also be eligible for DA, HRA and transport allowance and other allowance.
Job Location: PAN India
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria
Candidates interested in EPFO assistant recruitment must for exam eligibility criteria as listed below
Age limit as on 25th June 2019
- Minimum age for the candidate age 20 years
- Maximum age of the candidate is 27 years
Candidate must have a degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
EPFO apply online shorts from: 30th may 2019
Last date for submission of application: 25th June 2019
Downloading of EPF assistant call letter: 20th to 30th July 2019
EPFO Preliminary examination: 30th and 31st July 2019
Main examination Phase 2: to be announced
EPFO Notification 2019: Selection Procedure
According to the notification released on the official website The selection procedure will be based on two phases.
- Phase 1 – prelim examination
- Phase 2 – Mains examination
The exam pattern and marking scheme structure of EPFO Prelims Exam and EPFO assistant Mains Exam are given below.
EPFO Notification: Phase I – Prelims Exam:
The EPFO assistant preliminary examination consists of an objective type test which will be conducted online.
- Question paper will be bilingual
- 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidate will be shortlisted for phase 2 examination in the ratio of 1 is to 10.
- Cut Offs are applied in both stages on score in individual test and on total score
|Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|English Knowledge||30||30||20 minutes|
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019: Phase II – Mains Exam
EPFO Assistant main exam will also be consists of objective type questions each section will be given a Fixed time duration.
Descriptive test: There will be a descriptive test of English language (letter writing, précis and comprehension) The duration for this test will be 45 minutes
|Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 minutes|
|Reasoning/ Intelligence||40||60||35 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Descriptive Paper||3 (letter, précis’,|
|Total||153||230||02 hours 45 minutes|
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Apply online
Candidates interested in this recruitment advice to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before filling the online application form application details found wrong in any stage of the recruitment process will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
Applications will be accepted only via online mode and no other mode will be accepted.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & (EWS) – Rs 250/-
- All Other candidates – Rs 500 /-
Things to be kept ready before applying
- Photograph will be of dimension 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm
- Signature will be done with black pen
- Signature in CAPITAL Letters is not allowed
- Keep Left Thumb Impression on white paper with black or blue ink
EPFO Assistant Application Procedure
- Go to the official website of EPFO – www.epfoindia.gov.in.
- Now choose “Click here for registration” Options to register online.
- After registration is complete click the application form.
- Carefully fill and verify your details.
- After filling all the details press the Submit button
- Now Upload all the documents asked like Photograph, Signature and thumb impression.
- Click on the preview tab to see the final preview of the application form.
- Now Payment option will come choose the preferred payment mode.
- Click Submit and take the print of final submitted application form and payment receipt.