Magadh University Admit Card 2019: Admit Card of Magadh University is released by MU Bodh Gaya. Candidates who are going to appear for Part 3 Examination of subjects like BA, Bsc, Bcom can download the admit card from the official site of Magadh University Bodh Gaya. The Admit card will be released at Magadh University Login. For more details like how to download admit card, result and other important instruction refer page below
Magadh University Admit Card 2019 – B,A., B.Sc, B.Com (Hons.) Part 3 Admit Card
Many Students are searching for Bsc Part 3 Admit Card 2019 Magadh University or Part 3 Admit card for B.Sc or B.Com. Candidates must note that MU admit card is usually releases at Magadh University Login. Candidates have to provide their login details in order to download the admit card.
How to Download MU Part 3 Admit Card?
Download MU Part 3 Admit card is very simple, candidates just have to follow the simple steps we have mentioned below and they can easily download their admit card.
Your MU admit card will look like this.
- First of all you have to visit the official site of MU Bodh Gaya which is magadhuniversity.ac.in
- Now scroll down and on the right side you will see Section for “Admit Card”
- Click on the link that says “Magadh University Admit Card Part 3”
- Now you will be redirected to a new site.
- Here you have to enter your login details.
- Submit your login details and your Magadh University admit card will be displayed.
- Download your MU Part 3 admit card.
Magadh University BA Part 3 Exam date 2019 / Magadh University Part 3 Exam Date 2019 Revised Schedule
Magadh university Part 3 Revised Exam date has been released. Applicants can download the same from the link provided below.
|Revised Exam Schedule for B.A., B.Sc, B.Com Part 3(Hons.) 2019||Click Here|
|Exam form and Fee notice degree Part 3 2019||Click Here|
|Exam Related Notice for M.A/M.Sc./M.Com 2nd Sem 2017-19, MBA/M.Sc. IT 1st Sem 2018-20, 3rd Sem 2017-19, MCA 1st Sem 2018-21 , 3rd Sem 2017-20, 5th Sem 2016-19||Click here|
|Examination Programme of Professional Course||Click here|
|Vocational Courses Degree Part-3 Examination Schedule-2019||Click here|
Students appearing for MU Bodh Gay must follow the instructions.
- Report to the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam.
- Carry the admit card on each day of the exam
- Never take any object restricted in examination hall like calculator, log table mobile e.t.c
- Do not misbehave with the examiner during the exam.
- Avoid trying to cheat during the exam.
Official Website: www.magadhuniversity.ac.in