RRC Group D Admit Card 2019:RRC Group D Level 1 CBT will be conducted the recruitment of candidates for this Group D posts. Admit card for the same is yet to be released. Admit card is usually released on the official website of RRC. Candidates will have to download the RRC Group D Admit Card 2019 from the official website of Railway Board for the CBT examination .
According to the information, the admission card will not be sent to the candidates through email ID and post. Admit card will be released ten days before the examination. Candidates will have to enter their registration number and date of birth to download the RRC Group D Admit Card 2019 .
RRC Group D Admit Card 2019
Candidates will be asked questions for a total of 100 marks in the RRC Group D CBT exam. For which time exam duration is 90 minutes.
In the CBT exam, candidates will be asked questions on Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness Current Affairs.
Candidates who pass CBT examination will be invited to the PET Examination.
|RRC group D CBT 1 Admit Card
|To be released
|RRC group D CBT 1
|September to October 2019
|RRC Group D (Level 1)
How to download RRC Group D Admit Card 2019
Candidates will be given the information related to the Admit Card on their email or mobile. The announcement date will be announced soon. Candidates can also download Admit Card by visiting the official website of the Railway Board and at the same time you can download your admit card through the link given on our article.
You can download Admit Card easily by following this step.
- In order to download the Admit Card to the candidates, first of all must go to the official Railway Board website.
- After visiting the official website, candidates will have to click on the link with the RRC Group D Admit Card
- Admit card page will open in front of candidates after clicking on the link.
- Candidates will have to enter the information requested on the Admit Card page. Such as registration number and date of birth. After filling all the information, the candidates will have to press the submit button.
- Admit card will be opened in front of candidates when pressing submit button. Then the candidate can make the Admit Card.
Important Tips to Admit Card
- Candidates will have to take a valid ID proof with the Admit Card. Such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card and University Photo I Card etc.
- Candidates will not be admitted to the examination hall without admission card.
- Take a hard copy of the candidate’s admittance card.
RRC Group D CBT 1 Cut Off
- 40% marks for general category
- 30% for the OBC category
- 30% marks for the SC / ST category.