Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme 2023, what is it, information online registration, application form, official portal launch, registration, registration, website, beneficiary, youth free training, benefits, grants, Chief Minister Yuva Kaushal Earning Scheme, eligibility, documents, helpline number, Council of Ministers Approval, course list, latest news (MP Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana (MPMSKY) in Hindi) (Sikho Kamao Yojana) Scholarship, Skill Development, Course List, Eligibility, Documents, Helpline Number, Latest Update)
Seekho Kamao Yojana MP : Government of Madhya Pradesh keeps launching various welfare schemes from time to time for different categories of citizens living in Madhya Pradesh. Although the government has not launched any new scheme now, but the government has changed the name of Madhya Pradesh Yuva Kaushal Earning Scheme and now this scheme will be known as Madhya Pradesh Sikho Earn Scheme. Under the scheme, the government is mainly focusing on the educated and unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh and is making all efforts to ensure that they get employment. Let us know in detail in this article what is the Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme and how to apply for the Learn Earn Scheme in Madhya Pradesh.
Chief Minister Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name:||Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme|
|when announced||March, 2023|
|who started||Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Beneficiary||unemployed youth of the state|
|Grant||8-10 thousand rupees|
What is CM Sikho Kamao Yojana (What is MP CM Sikho Kamao Yojana)
Shikho Kamao Yojana has been launched in the state of Madhya Pradesh by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan. According to the government, the benefit of the scheme will be given to the youth of Madhya Pradesh. Such youth of Madhya Pradesh who want to get free training and also want to earn money during training should apply in this scheme today itself. Under the scheme, the youth will be given training according to their trade and they will also be given money in different amounts every month by the government for training for 1 year. If the youth wants, they can also apply for getting a job in the same company in which they are taking training after completing the training.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana (Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana Objective)
The youth of Madhya Pradesh can get training for free, as well as they can get some money during the training so that they do not have to worry about the economic situation, that is why the Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme has been started by the government. The target has been set by the government in this scheme that when the youth will get training under the scheme and they will be successful in getting the job, then the unemployment rate in the state of Madhya Pradesh will come down very fast, as well as the youth will also feel that The government is really doing a great job for them.
|12th class pass youth||₹8000 per month|
|To youths who have passed ITI||₹8500 per month|
|youth holding diploma||₹9000 per month|
|youth with more education||₹10000 per month|
To get this financial assistance under the scheme, every youth should have a bank account in his own name, because the government will give the money of the scheme to the youth under the Direct Benefit Transfer System.
Benefits and Features of Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme
- Let us tell you that the name of the Chief Minister Yuva Kaushal Earning Scheme, which was earlier by the Madhya Pradesh Government, has been changed to Sikho Earn Yojana.
- According to the notification of the government, the government will provide financial assistance ranging from ₹ 8000 to ₹ 10000 every month to the youth who are eligible for this scheme and are selected as beneficiaries.
- Out of the amount given to the beneficiary youth, 75 percent amount will be given by the state government and 25 percent amount will be given by the company.
- Whatever money will be received under the scheme, the youth will get it directly in their bank account.
- In the initial phase, the government has set a target of training 100,000 youth under the scheme.
- The process of applying for the scheme has also been kept online by the government so that more and more youth can take advantage of the scheme.
- After joining the scheme, the government will make efforts to ensure that the youth gets a job in the same company after the completion of the training.
- Under the scheme, when the youth will complete the training of 1 month, then after that they will start getting the money of the scheme.
- Beneficiary youth will get the money of Madhya Pradesh Learn Earn Scheme for 1 year.
- Such youths who are related to the fields of engineering, banking sector, hotel management, media marketing, electronic, information technology, chartered accountant etc. will be given training under the scheme.
Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme Course List PDF Download (Course List pdf Download)
As we told you that training will be given in various fields under this scheme, but if you want to know which other courses will be conducted by the government under Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme, then for this click on this direct official link , here From this, the list of courses will be shown on your screen.
Eligibility in Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme
- Only the original residents of Madhya Pradesh will be able to get the benefit of the scheme.
- The same youth is entitled for the scheme who do not have employment and job.
- Youth between the age of 18 to 29 years can apply in the scheme.
- To take advantage of the scheme, at least the youth must have passed 12th class.
- It is also necessary for the youth to have a bank account in his own name.
Documents in Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme
- domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- Composite ID
- proof of educational qualification
- bank account details
- mobile number
- passport size photo
When will the learn earn scheme start (Important Dates)
|Registration of establishments started||june 7|
|youth registration started||July 15|
|start of placement||31 July|
|Contract started between establishments and state government||31 July|
|start giving work to the youth||1 august|
|youth will get money||from 1 september|
Application of youth started in Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme (Registration Start)
Under the Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana, applications for the youth of the state were starting from June 15. But due to non-preparation of the portal, the date of registration in this scheme was further extended. The applications of the beneficiaries were to start from 25th June, but this process did not start even from 25th June. Recently news has come that this scheme is going to start from 4th July. From this day itself, the youth will be able to apply in it. If you are the beneficiary of this scheme and are eligible for it, then you can apply from Tuesday, 4th July. Time will be given till July 15 for this.
New update applications will now start from July 15 (New Update)
Recently, this information is being given in the official portal of the scheme that the registration facility for the youth in this scheme started from 15th July . That’s why the youth need to wait a little longer.
Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme Portal (Official Website/Portal)
Madhya Pradesh’s youth portal http://yuvaportal.mp.gov.in/ has been created for registration in Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme, by registering on which you can apply for this scheme. But recently a new official website https://mmsky.mp.gov.in/ has been started by the concerned department. On which you can apply by going to the candidate registration.
Registration Form of Chief Minister Seekho Kamao Yojana (Seekho Kamao Yojana Registration Form)
For this scheme, you have to give the application online only. For this scheme, you will have to fill the application form by going to the official site of the Madhya Pradesh Government, which is for the Learn Earn Scheme. We have given this process how to fill
Online Registration in Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme
- To apply in Madhya Pradesh Learn Earn Scheme, first of all the person has to go to the official website of the scheme , whose link is given in the article.
- After going to the home page of the official website, you have to click on the candidate registration option.
- After this, in the next page, you have to come down a bit and here you have to tick ‘I am eligible for this scheme’. And click on the proceed button.
- After this you have to enter your Samagra ID in the next page, if you do not have your Samagra ID then you will not be able to register in it. For this, first you have to create your Samagra ID.
- After this, you have to enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Verify’ button. With this your mobile number will also be verified.
- As soon as you verify, after that the information from your Samagra ID will automatically be displayed there. You just have to check it once and click on the submit button.
Login to Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme Portal (Portal Login)
- After you complete the registration process, User ID and Password will be sent to your registered mobile number through SMS. With which you can log in to the portal.
- After completion of registration you will have to log in, after logging in you will be asked for some information.
- Here you will be asked for information about your educational qualification and necessary documents, which you will become a beneficiary of this scheme by filling and attaching the scanned documents.
- After this, you have to select the course of your choice and the place for training.
Status and list of application in Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme (Check Status and List)
- After applying in this scheme, if you want to check its status or want to see your name in the list, then for this you have to go to the official portal.
- From here you have to select the Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme.
- And then after this some information will be asked from you. By filling it you can check the status of your application.
Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme Toll Free Helpline Number
Through the above article, we have provided you important information about the Seekho Kamao Yojana running in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Despite this, if you want to get more information about this scheme or you want to register your complaint, then below we have given you the helpline number and toll free number of the scheme, on which you can contact.
Toll Free Number :- 1800-599-0019
Help Desk Number :- 0755-2525258 (9AM to 6PM)
Application of Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme Training Institute (Start Application Registration Process)
Yes, from June 7, the process of applying for training institutes under Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana was starting. You can apply through the official website
- Go to the homepage of the portal and click on Establishment Registration.
- Enter the details of the authorized person, and verify the mobile number through OTP.
- Then enter the GSTIN number of your establishment followed by the self-declaration.
- Enter the mandatory information requested.
- Submit your application.
- Your registered mobile no. User ID and Password will be received.
- The organization will be able to login with the received user ID and password.
- After login, enter the basic information of the organization.
- Enter the total number of employees by EPF number (if any).
- Enter subcontractor information (if applicable)
Total registered company under Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana
Under the Madhya Pradesh Government’s Seekho Kamao scheme, companies from different states of the country have registered themselves to provide employment to the unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh. In this, companies from about 24 states have registered themselves. Based on the records so far, it has been found that 10,432 companies have registered in this scheme. And 34,785 waiting seats have been reserved for the youth. Companies from different sectors and subjects have participated in it. Therefore, this will help a lot to the unemployed people of the state.