These short essays and 5 -10 lines are taught in schools to small children and children of every class write 5 on Basant Panchami and Best 5 Lines on Basant Panchami (Vasant Panchami) Essay in Hindi / English for class 1, 2, 3 , 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 are asked to be written. In this way, we search on the internet and participate in programs taking schools, let’s see some sentences on Vasant Panchami in English.
Basant Panchami is an important festival of Hindus. The end of winter season is announced with the arrival of spring. The weather is very pleasant in the spring season. Beauty spreads all around. In the spring season, there comes a holy occasion like Basant Panchami. Basant Panchami Essay in English often comes in the form of essay in schools. That’s why today we have come before you with ” 10 line essay on Basant Panchami “. In this article you will read in “ 10 Lines on Basant Panchami in English”.
10 Lines on Basant Panchami
The festival of Vasant Panchami is celebrated all over the country on the arrival of the spring season. In this year 2022, the festival of Basant Panchami will be celebrated all over India on 05 February 2022. On the arrival of spring season, people all over India celebrate this festival in a traditional way. On this day, Maa Saraswati Puja is performed with complete rituals at home, school and educational institutions. On this day people worship Goddess Saraswati of knowledge, music and arts and seek blessings from her. In fact, the festival of Basant Panchami is celebrated because on this day Mata Saraswati was born. People all over India worship Goddess Saraswati on this day with gaiety, with Sarasvati Vandana.
10 Sentences on Basant Panchami For class 2 and class 3
- Basant Panchami is one of the famous festivals of Hindus.
- It is celebrated on the fifth day of Spring season.
- In 2022, Basant Panchami is going to be celebrated on 05 Feb 2022.
- It is celebrated all over the country.
- Vasant Panchami marks the arrival of spring season.
- Basant Panchami is also known as Saraswati Puja.
- On this day students worship Goddess Saraswati.
- It is celebrated in the various state of India in many ways.
- On this day, people wear yellow clothes.
- People also fly kites to celebrate this day.
Ten Lines on Basant Panchami – for Class 4 and Class 5
- Basant Panchami is season festival celebrated with great joy.
- In Hindi “Basant” means “spring” and “Panchami” means “fifth”, so it is celebrated on the fifth day of Spring.
- Spring Season starts from February and ends on April.
- During this time trees are loaded with flowers new leaves and there is greenery all around.
- Vasant Panchami marks the end of winter season and starting of spring season.
- On this day, people wear yellow clothes and fly kites to express their happiness.
- This day is also a very important for the students.
- They worship Goddess Saraswati as she is considered the goddess of knowledge, music and art.
- In school and colleges also Goddess Saraswati is worshipped with great joy.
- Lots of people fly kites to express their happiness.
Few Lines On Basant Panchami
- “Basant Panchami” is a Hindu festival in which Saraswati Mata, the Goddess of knowledge, music and arts is worshipped.
- This day is celebrated to mark the arrival of spring season.
- According to the Hindu calendar, it is celebrated on the fifth day (Panchami) of the month of Magha.
- Basant Panchami marks the end of the winter season.
- Goddess of knowledge, Goddess Saraswati is worshiped across the country.
- During this time new leaves comes to tree and there is greenery everywhere.
We hope you all liked this short article on Basant Panchami in English. You can also use this article as 10 lines about Basant Panchami in English in your school.
- 10 lines on Basant Panchami
- Short essay on Basant Panchami
- 10 lines on Saraswati puja in English
- essay on Basant Panchami in 200 words