Aarohi School Recruitment 2019 – The Haryana board of School education has released the notification for various teaching and non-teaching post. The total number of vacancies are 895. Candidates who want to get jobs on these posts can apply online. Haryana Aarohi School application forms have been issued. Candidates can fill application form by visiting the official website of the BSEH. Apart from this, candidates can also apply from the link given below. The applications are issued on July 16, 2019. Candidates can fill up on July 27, 2019.
Aarohi School Recruitment 2019
What you Searching For?
For BSEH Aarohi School Recruitment 2019 candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the examination. Only those candidates whose Admit Cards are issued will be allowed in the examination.
Haryana Aarohi School Vacancy
|Name of post||Number of posts|
Online application fee can be filled by candidate credit card, debit card or net banking. Paying the application fee is mandatory. The application process will be considered complete only after filling the application fees.
The application fee is given as follows-
|SC and PH candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs 750|
|other candidates||Rs 1000|
|Date of application||July 16, 2019|
|Last date of application||July 27, 2019|
|Date of application improvement||28 to July 30, 2019|
Any candidate who wants to apply for the Aarohi School recruitment will have to meet the eligibility criteria. Different qualifications have been kept for different posts. Candidates can apply online according to their qualifications.
- Post Graduation and Graduation and at least 55% marks in B.ED./M.ED
- Hindi / Sanskrit with MA with Education and Matriculation from a recognized University with 55% marks.
- 10 + 2 / BA / MA with Hindi / Sanskrit subject.
- 8-year Teaching Experience.
- Post Graduation and B.ED./M.Phil in relevant subjects with at least 55% marks.
- Hindi / Sanskrit with 50% marks and with matriculation.
- With 10 + 2 / BA / MA, Hindi / Sanskrit should be done as a subject.
- (HTET) / CTET / National Eligibility Test (NET) passed.
- Any degree with at least 50% marks.
- Knowledge of computer operation and speed of 35 words per minute on computer.
- Must be typed in the form of a subject with 10 + 2 / BA / MA in Hindi or Hindi with Hindi / Sanskrit.
- Graduates with at least 50% marks and B.Ed
- Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and 4-year integrated B.El.Ed. of Integrated Course
- (HTET) / Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) and Matriculation Hindi / Sanskrit or 10 + 2 / BA / MA.
- BA degree
- Matric in Hindi / Sanskrit or 10 + 2 / BA / MA as a subject.
- 35 words per minute on computer with at least 50% marks in computer and in English typing from a recognized university.
- Hindi / Sanskrit with matriculation or 10 + 2 / BA / MA
|BSEH Official website||http://www.bseh.org.in/|
Aarohi School Recruitment Application Form
Haryana Aarohi School Application Form 2019 has been released. Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website of the Haryana Board of School Education. Apart from this, candidates can also fill in the Haryana Aarohi School Application Form 2019 with the link given by us. The applications have been issued online only. Which is to be filled online by the candidate.
In no case will offline applications be accepted. Those candidates who fill the application form, they must check their qualifications once. BSEH Aarohi Application Form 2019 will be filled in accordance with the dates prescribed. The applications were issued on July 16, 2019. The last date for filling is July 27, 2019. Applications of any candidate will not be accepted after the deadline. All information that was filled in the application form must be accurate and correct. The application forms can be canceled if one wrong information is filled.
If the candidates make a mistake in filling the application form and wants to make any changes in the application form, he can improve the application form from July 28, 2019 to 30 July 2019. No changes will be made in the application form after the last date.
Aarohi School Recruitment Admit Card
Haryana Aarohi School Recruitment Admit Card will be issued online. No hard copy of the Admit Card will be sent to any candidate from the board. Candidates Will be able to get Haryana Aarohi School Admit card 2019 by going to the official website of the BSEH. Apart from this, the candidates will also get their Admit Card from the link given by us.
The candidate will be allowed to join the examination only after getting the Admit Card. No candidate will be allowed to join the examination without admit card. Admit card of all eligible candidates will be issued a few days before the examination.
Aarohi School Recruitment Results
BSEH will be releasing the Aarohi school result 2019 online. The candidates have to give written examination. Candidats results will be released only after a written examination. Haryana Aarohi School Result 2019 will be issued online only. No candidate will be given any information of the result personally. Candidates will be able to get their results by visiting the official website of the Haryana Board of School Education.