HTET Application Form 2019 has been released online. Students can get the application form by visiting the official website of Haryana Education Board. Apart from this, students can also apply from the link given by us. For your information, Haryana Education Board conducts TET i.e. Teachers Eligibility Test every year. It is mandatory for all the candidates of Haryana who want to work for the post of a teacher to pass the TET exam. This exam is of three levels. Explain that TET exam is conducted in all states.
- HTET Application Form 2019 /Haryana TET Application Form 2019
- How to Fill HTET Application Form 2019
- Haryana TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Haryana TET Admit Card 2019
HTET Application Form 2019 /Haryana TET Application Form 2019
To take the Haryana TET exam, the candidate must first fill the application form. Candidates must check their eligibility before filling the application form. The HTET 2019 Result will be released after the exam.
|Application start date||7/10/2019|
|Application improvement||October 2019|
|Date of issue of Admit Card||November 2019|
HTET Application Form 2019: Click Here
How to Fill HTET Application Form 2019
- First of all, students have to go to the official website of Haryana Education Board www.bseh.org.in.
- After opening the home page, you will get a link to the HTET 2019 application form.
- Click on the link for Application Form 2019.
- After clicking, you have to register first.
- Please login after registering.
- As soon as you log in, you will get HTET application form 2019.
- Fill all the information sought in the application form.
- After filling all the information, scan the documents sought and upload them.
- After which press the submit button.
- Now you have to fill the application fee as well.
- Only after filling the application fee will the application process be considered complete.
|category||For level 1||For level 2||For level 3|
|SC and PH candidates of Haryana||Rs 500 / –||Rs 900 / –||Rs 1200 / –|
|All other candidates of Haryana||Rs 1000 / –||Rs 1800 / –||Rs 2400 / –|
|Candidates from outside Haryana||Rs 1000 / –||Rs 1800 / –||Rs 2400 / –|
Note- Payment of application fee has been given as of 2018.
Haryana TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum eligibility criteria are:
For Level 1 (Primary Teacher)
- Candidates should have 10th pass with Hindi or Sanskrit.
- Senior Secondary (NCTE regulation with minimum 50% marks in primary education and two-year diploma, 2007 notified on 31 August, 2010. Or
- Minor 45% marks in primary education and Senior Secondary with 2 year Diploma (NCTE Regulation, 2002 notified on 31st August, 2010) or
- Senior Secondary B.El.ED with at least 50% marks with 4 years. Or
- Bachelor with Diploma in Primary Education
- 12th with Hindi or graduation or post graduation should be passed.
For level 2 (trained graduate teacher)
Haryana TET Admit Card 2019
HTET 2019 Admit Card will be released online. Students will be able to get their admit card by visiting the official website. Apart from this, students will also be able to get their admit card from the link given by us. No candidate will be allowed to appear in HTET exam 2019 without obtaining the admit card. Only those students who have to fill the application form with correct rules will be able to get the admit card. Candidates are warned that they must bring their admit card during the examination.
official website: www.bseh.org.in