Latest News of APRJC CET 2020: Notification has been released at aprjdc.apcfss.in. Apply online is going to begin on 23 March 2020. Keep checking this page for more details.
|CBSE Study Material Class 10 & 12|
|Class 10th date Sheet 2021 - Released||Class 12th date sheet - Released|
|Class 10th||Class 12th|
|Sample Papers||Sample Papers|
|Question Papers||Question Papers|
|Topper Answer Sheet||Topper Answer Sheet|
|NCERT Study Material (Class 1- 12)|
|NCERT Notes||NCERT Solutions|
|NCERT Books||English Grammar|
APREI aka Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions conducts the APRJC Entrance exam for admission in 1st Year at 7 AP Residential Junior Colleges. Notification for APRJC Admission 2020 is released at the official site aprjdc.apcfss.in. The Admission process in Junior college starts with the release of the application form. The eligibility criteria for this exam is that students of Andhra Pradesh must have passed the SSC GPA March 2020. Once the entrance exam is conducted qualified candidates have to attend the counselling for admission.
For more details of APRJC CET 2020 read this article…
Candidates whose named figures in the APRJC Merit list have to verify their documents in counseling round. In the case of any mismatch or wrong data, candidates will be canceled.
|APRJC CET 2020||Date|
|Availability of Application Form||23 Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit||22 Apr 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||08 to 14 May 2020|
|APRJC CET 2020||14 May 2020|
|Result||3rd week of May 2020|
|First counseling||01 Jun 2020|
APRJC CET 2020 – overview
|Name||A.P. Residential Junior College|
|Class||Intermediate 1st year|
APRJC Eligibility Criteria
- The student must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh
- Must have passed the AP SSC Exam in March 2020.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
APRJC 2020 Application Form
- The candidate who satisfying the eligibility criteria for submission of the exam can apply from 23.03.2020 to 22.04.2020.
- The candidate has to opt for the course that cannot be changed later.
- The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling the online application
- Candidates have to pay an Examination Fee of Rs.250/-
APRJC Hall Tickets 2020
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website on aprjdc.apcfss.in
- Admit Card will be released from 08.05.2020 to 14.05.2020.
- Candidates can download it using the reference number allotted to them.
- Without Valid ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination
- Exams will be conducted at District Headquarters chosen by the students at the time of applying online.
APRJC Syllabus and Scheme
- Questions: Objective type
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Total of Marks: 150 marks (50 marks for each subject).
- Mode of Examination: Offline Mode
APRJC Syllabus: The APRJC CET paper is prepared on the basis of the 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and General English.
|CEC / MEC||English-Social Studies- Mathematics|
APRJC Results 2020
- APRJC Result 2020 will be released at aprjdc.apcfss.in
- Selection of students will be made based on the merit in APRJC CET 2020
- While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, combined rank will be given to the candidates opted for MEC and CEC.
- Admission will be made through counseling.
- First counseling for admission will be placed after 01.06.2020.
APRJC Admission Seat Details
Allotment of Seats for Coastal Andhra Region Students:
Allotment Of Seats To Rayalaseema Region:
Vocational Courses – EET and CGT 30 Seats in each Group in English Medium at AP Residential Junior College