Berhampur University B.Ed Admission 2020: Berhampur University aka BU Odisha has released the application form for the admission to B.Ed Programme for session 2020-22. Prospectus and Online notification for filling of application form for b.ed course has been released at the official website which is bamu.nic.in. Direct link to download the application for for B.Ed admission in Berhampur University is given below. Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of career mark from HSC/ 10th onwards as per NCTE Norm. Merit list is prepared on the basis of qualifying exam as mentioned in the notification. For more details of Berhampur university admission like Application Form, Dates, Merit list scroll down the page.
Latest News: Berhampur university bed admission 2020 Prospectus and application form has been released. Students can get the application form form the link given on this page.
Berhampur University B.Ed Admission 2020
Duration for this Regular, self-financing course in B.ed in 2 years. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as given in the B.Ed Admission Notice 2020 have to fill Berhampur University B.Ed application form 2020.
|Release of BU, Bhanja Bihar Prospectus and form||27 Sep 2020|
|Last Date of submission of admission form||20 Oct 2020|
|merit list||Nov 2020|
BU Odisha B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must fulfill all the eligibility conditions given below
She / he must be a Non-Science/Science Graduate. General candidates should have at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s Degree examination or in the Master Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanity and SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates should have 45% of marks in aggregate in the Bachelor Degree examination or in the Master’s Degree. She / he should have passed Graduation with at least two school subjects of minimum 200 marks each
Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology (B.Tech.) with specialization in Science and Mathematics (as per AICTE syllabus) with 55% marks in aggregate for General candidates and 50% marks in aggregate for SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates.
The Science graduate candidates should have studied two school subjects (with not less than 200 marks each) out of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science and Geography.
For the Arts Graduate candidate, one of the subject shall befrom among English, Odia, Hindi and Sanskrit and another subject shall be from the subjectsof History, Geography, Economics, Indian Economy, Political Science, Landmarks in Indian History, Indian Geography, Indian Polity, Mathematics (Each subject of the above mentioned list should have been studied at the Graduation level with not less than of 200 marks)
Age limit as on 30.06.2020
- SC, ST and SEBC Candidates -33 years (She / he should not have born before 30.06.1987)
- Women Candidates of all categories – 33 years (She / he should not have born before 30.06.1987)
- General Candidates – 28 years (She / he should not have born before 30.06.1992)
- PH Candidates – 38 years (She / he should not have born before 30.06.1992)
Berhampur University B.Ed Application Form 2020
Candidates seeking admission into the course shall have to send their applications in the prescribed form duly filled in by them in their own handwriting along with the required documents,fee and a self-addressed envelope to the Co-ordinator,School of Education,Berhampur University by Registered/Speed Post by 20.10.2020 (Tuesday).
Note: No application shall be accepted in person.The application received beyond the stipulated date shall be summarily rejected
Candidates interested in taking admission have to Fee of application-cum-processing
- For General Category candidates Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST candidates – Rs.400/-
Students have to pay fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Officer-in-Charge,School of Education, Berhampur University payable at any Nationalized Bank, Berhampur-760 007,Odisha.
Note: Money orders and postal orders shall not be accepted under any circumstances
To Download BU B.Ed Application Form – Click Here
Postal Admission Procedure
For admission into the course, the University has adopted Postal Admission System. The procedure of postal admission is as follows:
Merit List Candidates: After completion of the process of selection, the Merit List and the Waiting List shall be uploaded in the University website and Intimation Letters shall be sent to the individual candidates through Speed Post.
After receipt of the Intimation Letter (Merit/Waiting List) for admission, the candidate is required to submit all the documents in original (as listed below) along with the course fee of Rs.50,000/-(Rupees fifty thousand only)drawn in favour of the Officer-in-Charge, School of Education, Berhampur University payable at any Nationalised Bank,Berhampur, Odisha by Registered/ Speed Post so as to reach within the stipulated date.
NB: (1) Money orders and postal orders shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
(2) University Authorities shall not be responsible for postal delay.
Berhampur University B.Ed Merit List 2020
Admission in the b.ed program in BU Odisha will be done one basis of mark obtained in relevant undergraduate courses.
After the completion of the application process, the merit list and waiting list releases at the official site of BU Odisha
University send intimation letter to students after the release of merit list.
As soon as students get the merit list they are required to submit all the documents for verification along with the admission fee.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Admission Fees
- Original Intimation Lette
- CLC in original
- Conduct Certificate in original
- Original Registration Receipt in case of Berhampur University Student
- Original Migration Certificate in case of Other University Students (may be submitted later prior to registration for the examination
- All Certificates and Mark sheets in original•Equivalency Certificate in case of any Degree obtained from University outside Odisha
- Certificate of Headmaster of the school to the effect that he/she has passed HSC in Odia medium (in the cases who have passed from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha without Odia as MIL).
- Residential Certificate issued by Tahasildar / Additional Tahasildar.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST and SEBC candidates, by virtue of birth
- PH Certificate in case of PWD candidates
- Two recent stamp size colour photographs
- One set of Self-attested photocopies of all certificates and mark sheets
Distributions of Seat for B.Ed Admission 2020
- The candidates seeking admission for different special reserved category are required to apply separately for each special reservation category.
BU B.Ed Admission Course Fee 2020
A Course Fee of Rs. 50,000/-(Rupees fifty thousand only) per year is to be paid at the time of Admission and readmission.
In addition to the above course fee,the following fee are to be paid at the time of admission:
About Berhampur University
Berhampur University came into existence in 1967. This university is located in Berhampur, Odisha, district in India. This university offers admission to various PG and Diploma Course, self-financing courses in regular and distance education mode.
For more details refer previous year – Information Brochure
Official Site: www.buodisha.edu.in