BHC Clerk Shortlist candidates name has been published by the bombay high court. Candidates who name are listed in the list have to scan and send the document as per the format within the give time frame.
Latest: Bombay High court has released the list of candidates shortlisted for Document Verification. Check the list below.
BHC Clerk Result 2019
BHC has released the list of candidates after screening. The list is available on the ooficial website and this page also.
The candidates, whose names are listed below are have to scan copies of the following documents (.pdf file only) and send it to this office by E-mail on E-mail ID ([email protected])
Date for Sending the Scanned Documents – 24 July 2019 to 02 August 2019 (5.00 p.m.)
The scanned copies must be sent through the prescribed method above otherwise it may lead to cancellation of candidature.
List of Documents for Bombay High Court Clerk
- Print out of the online application with Registration Number.
- The Mark Sheets of all the years of Graduation, Post Graduation and LLB (3 yrs & 5 yrs course i.e. mark-sheets of all semesters of BSL/BLS of 5 years LLB Course)/LLM.
- Certificate issued by the Government Board (G.C.C.) or I.T.I., for the speed of 40 w.p.m. or above in English Typing.
- Certificate issued by reputed institutions mentioned in Advertisement showing proficiency in use of a Word Processor like M.S. Word, Wordstar and Lunix etc.
Note: The candidates shall write their Registration ID as the ‘Subject” of E-mail
BHC Clerk Shortlist 2019
- Click Here – to check the shortlist of candidates for BHC Clerk recruitment
About BHC Clerk Recruitment
Bombay High Court recruitment process for 182 clerk posts. Candidates who were interested have applied for the job by filling the application form. Complete application process was online and the last date for submission of application was June 17, 2019