IB Security Assistant Tier 2 Admit Card 2019: Admit card for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant has been released. Candidates who had participated in the Tier 1 examination conducted by IB and were successful in it, can download the Admit card for Tier 2. The candidates have to download the online admit card from the official website of IB, www.recruitmentonline.in. The candidates who will then pass the Tier 2 examination will be invited for the third stage process interview. For more information related to IB Recruitment 2019 like Syllabus, Books, Preparation, Exam pattern e.t.c go through the article
IB Security Assistant 2019
Those candidates who have passed the first tier examination of IB recruitment, they can download their second stage examination (Tier 2) IB Admit Card 2019. The important dates related to IB vacancy 2018 are given in the table below.
|program||The dates |
|Date of commencement of application||20 October 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||10 November 2018|
|Last date for submission of application fee||13 November 2018|
|Tier 1 admit card||07 January 2019|
|Tier 1 exam||17 February 2019|
|Tier 2 admit card||12 September 2019|
|Tier 2 exam||29 September 2019|
|interview||Will be announced|
|result||Will be announced|
IB Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Post Name – Security Assistant / Executive
Total Number of Posts – 1054
Vacancy has been released for IB Recruitment 2018 according to different states-
- Examination Center – Agartala
- Examination Center – Ahmedabad
- Examination Center – Aizwal
- Examination Center – Amritsar
- Examination Center – Bangalore
- Examination Center – Bhopal
- Examination Center – Bhubaneshwar
- Examination Center – Chandigarh
- Examination Center – Chennai
- Examination Center – Dehradun
- Examination Center – Delhi / IB Headquarters
- Examination Center – Dibrugarh
- Examination Center – Gangtok
- Examination Center – Hyderabad
- Examination Center – Imphal
- Examination Center – Itanagar
- Examination Center – Jaipur
- Examination Center – Jammu
- Examination Center – Kolkata
- Examination Center – Leh
- Examination Center – Lucknow
- Examination Center – Meerut
- Examination Center – Mumbai
- Examination Center – Nagpur
- Examination Center – Patna
- Examination Center – Raipur
- Examination Center – Ranchi
- Examination Center – Shillong
- Examination Center – Shimla
- Examination Center – Siliguri
- Examination Center – Srinagar
- Examination Center – Trivandrum
- Examination Center – Varanasi
- Examination Center – Vijayawada
IB recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation (Class 10) from recognized Board of Education.
- Candidate should have knowledge of any one local language.
- Must have field experience in intelligence work.
- For IB recruitment 2018-19, the upper age limit of the candidate should not be more than 27 years.
- SC / ST candidates will be given 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- OBC candidates will be given a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
IB Recruitment 2019 application form
Those candidates who want to apply for IB Recruitment 2018 , let them know that the application can be made from 20 October 2018. The application will be through online mode only. IB recruit 2018 candidates for Adkarik site of application Macha www.mha.gov.in on or Insis port www.ncs.gov.in be on. Offline applications will not be valid. The last date to apply has been released on 10 November 2018 . Applications made after the last date will be rejected. If the candidates fill wrong information in the application form, the application will be canceled. Tell the candidates that IB recruitment The application form is divided into two parts. In the first part, candidates have to fill personal information, educational and other information. In the second part, the candidates have to pay the examination fee. The candidates have to upload the photo and signature along with the online application form. Candidates should write their registration number and password in one place. Later this will have to be entered to get the admit card and result.
For male candidates of unreserved and OBC category, the application fee is Rs. 50. It has been determined. SC / ST women and ex-servicemen will not have to pay any application fee. The application fee can be paid both offline and online.
IB Recruitment 2019 admit card
After the release of the results of the Tier-I examination of the IB Recruitment 2019, now the Tier 2 examination admit card is released. The examination is planned on 29 September 2019. The admit cards is issued on the official website of IB www.recruitmentonline.in from where you can download your admit card. Candidates should keep in mind that when they go to the examination center, take the admit card with you, without the admit card, you will not be given entry in the examination hall.
To download IB Security Assistant Tier 2 Admit Card – Click here
IB recruitment 2019 exam pattern
- The written examination will be multiple choice.
- The question paper will be divided into 4 parts.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
|Tier||Examination Details||numbers ||time|
|Tier 1||(A) General Awareness – 40 questions(B) Quantitative Trends-20 Questions(C) Logical / Analytical Ability-20 Questions(E) English language-20 questions||100||2 hours|
|Tier 2||(A) Passage of 500 words of local language will have to be translated into English and vice versa(B) Speaking ability (to be tested at the time of interview)||(40 +10) = 50||1 Hour|
|Tier 3||The interview||50||–|
IB recruitment 2019 selection process
- For IB Recruitment 2018 , candidates have to join Tier 1. Let the candidates know that 1/4 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in Tier 1.
- Candidates will be selected for Tier 2 and 3 based on the marks obtained in Tier 1.
- For passing in Tier 1, it will be mandatory to bring 35 marks for unreserved candidates, 34 marks for OBC candidates, 33 marks for SC / ST candidates.
- If the candidates pass 3 stages then only they will be selected in the Intelligence Bureau.
- The examination center information for Tier 2 and 3 will be given to the candidates by email.
IB Recruitment 2019 interview
Those candidates who are applying for IB Recruitment 2018 , let them know that those who pass the first 2 stages will be called for interview. The candidates will be awarded marks for the interview. Candidates will be awarded a score out of 50. If the candidates pass in 3 stages then only the intelligence agency will be given a job. Final result will be made on the basis of marks obtained in three stages. At the time of interview, the candidates have to carry the following documents –
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 marksheet if any.
- If the degree marksheet.
- caste certificate
- Passport size photo and certificate
IB Recruitment 2019 result
After IB recruitment 2018-19 entrance exam, a little wait for the result. The date for declaring IB result 2018 has not been released yet. But as soon as the date of declaration of result is released, the candidates will be notified on our page. For More information related to IB result 2018 , candidates must keep visiting the official site. So that no necessary information is missed.