Bihar junior engineer recruitment 2019: Recruitment for junior engineer posts for many posts was taken by Bihar Government. BTSC JE recruitment is carried out for 6,379 posts under the Bihar Technical Services Commission. The application process for these posts is closed now. Candidates are now awaiting their results. Candidates will be able to see their results from the official website. You can read this article full to get more information related to Bihar Junior Engineer 2019.
Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 (Bihar JE Recruitment 2019)
To know about the dates required for BTSC Bihar JE Vacancies 2019 , you can see the table below.
|Date of application||March 11, 2019|
|Date of application||April 15, 2019|
|Date of release||Will be announced|
Bihar Junior Engineer Vacancy Details 2019
Total posts – 6,379
Posts Name – Junior Engineer
- Name of the post – Planning and Development Department – Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Name of the Post: Town Development and Housing Department- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Name of the Post – Rural Work Department – Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Name of the Post – Public Health Engineering Department – Junior Engineer
- Post number – civilian – 457, mechanical – 34
- Name of the Post – Building Construction Department – Junior Engineer
- Post number – mechanical – 15, power – 106, civilian – 310
- Name of the post: Water Resources Department – Junior Engineer
- Post number – mechanical – 237, power – 26, civilian – 2123
- Name of the Post – Path Building Department – Junior Engineer
- Number of Posts – Civilian – 463
- Name of the Post – Small Water Resources Department- Junior Engineer
- Post number – civilian – 347, mechanical – 146
Bihar Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates must have received a Diploma from the All India Technical Education Council recognized institution.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be unreserved (normal) 37 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be unreserved (female) 40 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate (backward / extremely backward category of male / female) should be 40 years.
- Maximum age of candidates should be 42 years of SC / ST / woman
Bihar Junior Engineer Application Form 2019
Candidates who have to apply for the Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 , candidates could participate in the application process. Please let us know that this recruitment was taken for many different positions for which the application process started from 11 March 2019 . Candidates had to participate in the online application process for these posts. Candidates could get the application from the official website btsc.bih.nic.in. Apart from this, candidates could also get the application form from this page. Please let us know that the last date for application was placed on April 15, 2019.
Candidates had to take part in the application process before the last date. No candidate has accepted the application after the last date. Also tell you that the candidates had to pay the application fee along with the application form. The candidates have to pay the application fees online through online. After the application fee payment, the application process of Bihar BTSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 was considered complete. Fill all information in the application form carefully as there is no modification in the application form.
- General category / backward class / economically weaker section candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.200 / -.
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and extremely backward classes (permanent resident of Bihar State) candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.50 / -.
- Candidates of reserved / unreserved category candidates (permanent resident of Bihar State) have to pay 50 / – rupees application fee.
- Candidates outside the state have to pay the application fee of Rs.200 / – for any class, regardless of them.
Bihar Junior Engineer Selection Process 2019
The Bihar government has taken recruitment for junior engineer posts in many different departments. To join the recruitment of these posts, candidates have to participate in the application process as per the rules laid down. First of all, candidates have to take part in the application process. For this, the candidates have to fill the application form online through the official website. Candidates have to fill all the information asked in the application form correctly. Before participating in the candidate’s application process, read all the rules well and only fill the application form. Also the candidates have to pay the application fee. Only after the application fee payment will the application process be considered complete.
After the application process of Bihar Junior Engineer Votes 2019 , the selected candidates will be called for counseling. Let us know that candidates will be selected according to the information given in the application form. Those candidates who have more educational qualifications and experience will be given priority. Information related to counseling has not yet been released. Candidates will be notified when the information related to it is released.
Bihar Junior Engineer Result 2019
The application process for Bihar Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2019 has ended. Candidates who have applied for these posts are waiting for their results. Let us know that recruitment for these posts will be done on merit basis. The candidates will be able to see their results on the official website. Apart from this, the candidate will also be able to see his Bihar Junior Engineer Result 2019 from this page. For convenience of candidates, this page will provide a link to see results. The candidates will be able to easily see their results from that link.
Bihar technical service commission
Bihar sends recommendations for appointment on technical posts in various departments / regional offices of Bihar State. Bihar Technical Service Commission has been constituted by the State Government by the Bihar Act. According to the aforesaid Act, Group ‘B’ and ‘c’ in various regional offices of the State Government having a grade grade less than the revised grade pay as per 4800 / grade pay as per the schedule of the Commission’s Act of the Commission. ‘Technical services / cadre / recommendation of selection for appointment on posts) has been identified. For which Bihar Technical Services Commission has to recommend periodic recruitment in the light of the vacancy in the light of the provisions contained in the departmental nimavali. Under the Act, there is a provision of Chairman and 5 (Five) members in the Commission.