Brain international school vikaspuri nursery admission list for Pre Primary and Pre School has been released for session 2020-21. The result is released at he official website of BIS Vikaspuri which is www.braininternational.org. The school has released the Pre School 1st selection list in the PDF Format. Along with the the selection list for nursery 1st waiting list. The result has been released on 24 January 2020. The parents have to submit the school fee and other charges before the deadline to confirm the admission of their child. For more details about Brain international school Admission, vacancy, fee assignments, review and contact number read details below.
🔥 Absolutely FREE!! 🔥 TILL LOCKDOWN ENDS..
|Important Points of New Education Policy 2020|
Brain international School Admission 2020-21
What you Searching For?
For admission in Pre School and Pre primary for acedemic year 2020-21 draw was held on 20th January, 2020 in the school premises itself. The result for the same is released at thhe official site as well as the school notice board.
Also read: Brain International School Syllabus
Nursery Admisison Lottery result:
- Click Here to Check 1st list of students admitted in Pre School
- Click Here to Check 1st list of students admitted in Pre Primary
1. The fee & charges will be done on first come forst serve basis from 24 – 27 Jan 2020 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
2. Parents have to carry all orginal documents for verification purpose at the time of admission.
3. Waiting list will be operative form 28 January 2020
- Click Here to Check 1st Waiting list for Pre School
- Click Here to Check 1st Waiting list for Pre Primary
- Click here to Check List of General category applicants having same points for Pre School
- Click here to check List of General category applicants having same points for Pre Primary School
Brain international School Registration 2020-21
The Admission form was available at the school counter as well as the school website. The registration form completely filled is to be subnmitted at the school reception with all required documents as per the admission schedule.
Date & Time Schedule
Availability of forms.
Last date for submission of applications in school
Uploading details of children who had applied for admission under open seats.
Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each child who has applied for admission under open seats.
Draw of lots if required
Display of the First List of selected children along with the Waiting List.
Resolution of queries of parents, if any in the first list.
27/01/2020 to 03/02/2020
Date of displaying the Second List , if any (including the waiting list ,if any)
Resolution of queries of parents, if any in the second list.
13/02/2020 to 19/02/2020
Subsequent List of Admission, if any
Closure of Admission Process
List to documents to be submitted along with the application form.
1. Date of birth certificate (Original) which could be Ration card/Domicile certificate of child / Voter I-Card (EPIC) of Parent / Electricity bill / Aadhaar card / UID card
2. Residence Proof photocopy
3. Aadhaar card / UID card
Brain Internation School Admission Age Limit
Parents must make sure that the kids age should be as per the chart given below.
REQUIRED AGE LIMIT (As on 31st March, 2020):
Upper age limit
Less than 4 yr
Less than 5 yr
Less than 6 yr
Brain Internation School Admission Criteria
Admission depends on various criteria like distance from school for each criteria points is allotted to applicant. Students with maximum points will be preffered for admission.
Point system to be followed for Pre-School (Nursery) admission:
Distance from school
Up to 8kms
Beyond 8 kms
Sibling of the school student
Brain Internation School vacancy for Admission
Below we have mentioned theh vaccancy for nursery admission
Declaration of seats under various categories:
Total number of seats declared
EWS / Disadvantage Group