BTSC Bihar Medical Officer Recruitment 2019: Bihar Technical Services Commission also known as BTSC has released the online Form for General/Specialist Officer posts. Forms are released at the official website of BTSC Recruitment Portal which is pariksha.nic.in. Candidates who have completed their MBA and are looking for Govt Jobs in bihar can apply for this BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment. Further details like Online Form, Syllabus, Admit Card and result are given below.
★★ Govt Jobs in Bihar ★★
- BTSC Bihar Medical Officer 2019
- BTSC Vacancy post Wise
- BTSC Medical Officer Apply Online
- How to fill BTSC Recruitment Online Form?
- Application Fee
- Important Instruction Before Filling the Form
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit
- BTSC Medical Officer Salary
- Important Dates
- Important Link
BTSC Bihar Medical Officer 2019
|Organization Name||Bihar Technical Services Commission (BTSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (General/ Specialist)|
|Official Site||Pariksha.nic.in, www.btsc.bih.nic.in|
BTSC Vacancy post Wise
|Post Name||Advt. No.||Total Post|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Gynecologist)||03/2019||366|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Microbiology)||04/2019||4|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Physician) PG in Medicine||05/2019||246|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Pediatrician)||06/2019||393|
|Specialist Medical Officer (ENT Specialist)||07/2019||95|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Pediatrician)||08/2019||25|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Pathology)||09/2019||17|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Radiologist) PG in Radiologist||10/2019||126|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Psychiatrist)||11/2019||7|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Anaesthesia)||12/2019||618|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Dermatologist)||13/2019||61|
|Specialist Medical Officer (General Surgery Specialist)||14/2019||367|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Orthopedic)||15/2019||100|
|General Medical Officer||16/2019||4012|
BTSC Medical Officer Apply Online
Application Form for BTSC recruitment are released online. Candidates who fulfils eht eligibility criteria laid down for the Medical Officer Post can apply for this Vacancy.
How to fill BTSC Recruitment Online Form?
- Visit the official site of BTSC which is Pariksha.nic.in
- Here on the right corner click on “Candidates Registration” Link
- A new page will open with Notification and apply online link.
- Click on the application form for which you want to apply.
- Fill in the complete BTSC Application Form and pay fee.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST, EBC : Rs. 50/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 50/-
Candidates can pay BTSC recruitment application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
Important Instruction Before Filling the Form
Please note the following details will be required to complete the registration.
➱ 10th and 12th : Name of the Educational Board, Year of passing, Roll Number, Obtained Mark, Total Mark and Grade equivalent Percentage ( in case of Grade System).
➱ In case of candidates who are Domicile of Bihar (to claim any reservation)
- Domicile Certificate Number, Date of Issuing & Issuance Authority.
- In the case of BC,WBC,EBC, SC and ST candidates Caste Certificate Number, Date of Issuing & Issuance Authority.
Candidates have M.B.B.S Degree from Recognized University in India.
Note: For complete details refer the notification linked below.
- 21 to 37 years (Male)
- 21 to 40 (Female)
BTSC Medical Officer Salary
Grade pay – Level -9
|Starting Of Online Application||18 Sep 2019|
|Last Date Of Online Application||18 Oct 2019|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|