RUHS Nursing 2019 Application Form: Candidates who wish to take admission in the courses under B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, and M.Sc Nursing can participate in the online application process of Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS). Candidates can complete the application process by visiting the official website of the University, www.ruhsraj.org. With this, candidates can also complete the application process from the link given on our page. Before completing the application process, candidates should see the qualification decided by the university.
RUHS Nursing 2019 Application Form
What you Searching For?
RUHS Nursing admission is announced on the official site. Candidates can check the information about Dates related to RUHS Nursing Admission Process 2019 from the table given below.
|RUHS Nursing 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|RUHS Nursing 2019 Application Starts||12 Sep 2019|
|RUHS Nursing 2019 Application Ends||04 Oct 2019|
|RUHS Nursing 2019 Exam Date||2nd week of Oct 2019|
- Application Form for BSc Nursing
- Application Form for Post Basic BSc Nursing
- Application Form for MSc Nursing
- Instructions to Fill RUHS Nursing Application Form
|Course Name||General & Others||SC/ST & PH|
|B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 750/-|
|M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 1500/-|
RUHS Nursing 2019 Application Form – Steps to Apply
- To apply in RUHS Nursing 2019, the candidate must first visit the official website of Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS) at www.ruhsraj.org.
- The link to the application is active on the website, on which the candidates will click. Which will open the registration form.
- Candidates will submit the information asked in the registration form, which will complete the registration process.
- After the registration process is complete, the candidates will fill the application form with complete information and submit the application fee. With which your application will be completed.
- With this, candidates can also complete the application process on our page from the link given above.
RUHS Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To take admission in RUHS, the candidates must fulfill the qualification prescribed by the university only then they will be given admission. Let the candidates know that the university has set different qualifications for different courses-
- For taking admission in B.Sc Nursing, the candidate must have passed 10 + 2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology from a recognized institute. With this, general category candidates have passed this examination with minimum 45% marks and SC and ST candidates have passed with 45% marks.
- The candidate has completed minimum age of 17 years and the maximum age has been fixed at 25 years for male candidates and 28 years for female candidates.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing:
- To take admission in Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, the candidate must have passed 10 + 2 examination from a recognized institute.
- The candidate must be physically fit.
- There is no age limit for this course.
MSc Anotomy / Biochemistry / Physiology / Pharmacology Microbiology:
- Candidates for MSc Microbiology and Biochemistry must have already passed B.Sc Biotechnology with 60% marks in the application.
- For the remaining course, the candidate must have done compulsory internship with MBBS, BDS. or
- Must have passed BVSC & AH or B.Sc course with Chemistry with Biology.
Details To Be Filled In RUHS Nursing 2019 Application Form
- Date of Birth
- Personal Details
- Residential details
- Educational details
- Scanned Documents as prescribed
- Other Basic Details
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Other Communication Details
RUHS Nursing 2019 Admit Card
After the completion of the application process, the admit cards of the candidates will be issued by RUHS . The admit cards will be issued on the official website of the university, www.ruhsraj.org. Candidates will be able to get their admit card by registering registration number and date of birth. After the release of the admit card, the entrance examination of the candidate will be conducted. After this, the merit list will be prepared and the results will be released based on the performance of the candidates in the examination . Candidates can read the main page by clicking on the link given below button for more details of RUHS Nursing 2019 admissions process.