GATE 2020 Application Form – IIT Delhi has started applications for GATE 2020 entrance exam application process. GATE application form has been released on 31 August 2019. The application form has been released by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi on the official website gate.iitd.ac.in. Interested candidates have to apply through online. GATE Application Form 2020 Will be filled only through online medium. There is no facility to submit offline application form. Before participating in the application process, To get more information about GATE 2020 application like application fee, how to apply online, etc. you can read this page completely.
GATE 2020 application form
What you Searching For?
Candidates who wish to apply for the GATE 2020 entrance exam, must know that you can apply your application from this page also. The link for the online application form has been updated on this page. You can easily apply your application by clicking on that link. In the GATE 2020 application, candidates can apply for only one paper out of 25 subject papers according to their eligibility. You can get information about important dates of GATE 2020 application from the table given below.
|Gate 2020||The dates|
|First date of application||31 August 2019|
|Last date of application||24 September 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application with late fees||1 October 2019|
Application form – Get GATE 2020 application form from here.
How to apply GATE 2020
Read the steps to apply for GATE 2020 online below. You can easily apply your application through steps.
- First of all, you have to click on the link of the application form given on this page.
- After clicking on the link for the application form, the registration page of the official website of GATE 2020 will open.
- On this page, you will have to enter your name, email ID, mobile number, password, etc. and make your registration.
- After the registration is complete, the application number will be sent to your SMS and email ID.
- Candidates should keep their enrollment number and password.
- After this, you have to fill the application form by stating the login details.
- You will get exam details in the application form. Personal details, education qualifying details will have to be provided.
- Now you will have to upload a photo, signature and other eligibility documents along with the application form.
- Photo – 5 KB to 200 KB (JPEG / JPG format)
- Signature – 5 KB to 200 KB (JPEG / JPG format)
- Eligibility Documents – 10 KB to 500 KB (PDF format)
- After the completion of the application, the candidate must check it again and submit it.
- After submitting the application form, pay the application fee.
- 1500 / – for candidates of General and OBC category Rs. And Rs.2000 / – with late fees. Have to submit
- SC ST PWD women candidates Rs. 750 / – And Rs. 1250 / – with late fees. Have to submit
- The application fee has to be paid by debit card / credit card / net banking.
GATE 2020 Application Correction
Let the candidates know that you can also make some improvements in your application form. Gate Exam 2020 Conducting Body IIT Delhi will open Correction window for application corrections. So that the candidates can edit and correct the mistakes made in the application form. Candidates can improve only a few details in their application form only once. Candidates have to login to improve the application form. Candidates should keep in mind that once the application is submitted, some things cannot be changed.
GATE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for GATE 2020 entrance exam, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. The applications of those candidates who are not eligible for the entrance exam will be rejected and the application fee will not be refunded. Candidates can learn about GATE 2020 eligibility criteria from this page.
- Candidates are required to complete BE / B.Tech / B.Form / B.Arch / B.Sc / MSc / MA / MCA / 2020.
- Final year candidates can also apply.
- There is no age limit for the Gate Entrance Exam 2020.
GATE 2020 Admit Card
The admit cards of the candidates for the Gate Entrance Exam 2020 will also be issued. The GATE 2020 admit card of all the candidates will be released through the online website on the official website. In order to join the entrance exam, candidates have to download their e-admit card and take a printout of it. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent from the post to any candidate. All the candidates must take a printout copy of their e-admit card at the exam center on the day of the exam. Get exam admit card is very important for the candidate. Candidates are allowed to appear in the examination only through the admit card. The necessary information related to the exam is given on the admit card and photo and signature are also given for the identity of the candidate.
Read below some main questions and answers related to GATE application.
Question 1. What is the last date for submission of GATE 2020 application form?
Answer – The last date to apply is 24 September 2019.
Question 2. I have uploaded the wrong documents in the GATE application form? What do I do now?
Answer – You have to wait for the application correction window to open.
Question 3. Is there any fee to improve the application form?
Answer – Yes, the candidates will have to pay the fee for any correction or editing in the application form.
Question 4. Can the GATE 2020 application be rejected for some reason?
Answer – If you give incorrect information in your application form, do not fill the application form or do not submit the application fee, then your application form may be rejected.
Official Website – gate.iitd.ac.in