CG SET Application Form has been issued by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur. The application has been released on the official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Applications can be made online only. Last date for application of CG SET is 13 August 2019. CG SET entrance examination will be held on 08 September 2019.
CG SET Application Form 2019
CG SET applications can be filled from July 23, 2019. Fill all the information carefully in the application. Be sure to check all the details of the candidates filled up.
|CG SET Exam
|Date of application
|22 July 2019
|Last date of application
|13 August 2019
|Last date for submission of online application fee
|13 August 2019
How to Apply online for CG State Eligibility Exam 2019
Many times the candidates have to face difficulties in applying online. We are here to tell you some important suggestions and steps to apply, with the help of which the candidates can easily apply.
- Click on the link given above.
- After this, choose whether the candidate is a local resident of Chhattisgarh or not.
- Candidates then fill in all the information sought for in the application.
- After this, upload the candidate photo signature and mark your thumb.
- After filling all the information, click the submit button.
- Find out the complete method of applying online here.
Be sure to keep the following suggestions before applying online.
- While applying online in the official website, click on the link of the download image to remove the printout of that page.
- 3.5 cm in place of the photo in that form Width X 4.5 cm Stick the photo of the length.
- Make your signature in the space provided below and type your name.
- Mark the left hand thumb in the box given below.
- After this, scan the paper that has size of 40 to 50 kb.
- When uploading the scanned files online, upload it in the form.
- While applying, it is necessary for the candidate to have a valid email ID.
- When using a debit card / credit card to pay the application fee, keep in mind that the bank commission will be deducted in addition to the application fee. After this the application will be accepted.
- After successful upload, you must remove the print out of the received form on the screen. It will be useful for appearing in the examination center.
CG SET Application fee
Payment of application fee is mandatory after application. If the application fee is not paid, the application process will not be considered complete. Application fees can be paid through online. Candidates can use credit card / debit card or net banking to pay the application fees. Payment of application fee has been determined according to the sections.
- General Category – 350 / –
- Other Backward Classes – 250 / –
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Disabled – 200 / –
After completing the application form, click on submit button. After this the candidates will see an option to deposit the application fees. There will be three payment gateways in front of the candidates for depositing the application fees.
Candidates can pay application fee in any one of these Gateways. You can use credit card / debit card or net banking to pay the application fee.
CG SET Admit Card 2019
CG SET Admit Card will be released on the official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Let the candidates know that the admission card will be issued online only. No candidate will be sent through admit card through post or courier. Admit card will be issued just about a week before the entrance test.
Candidates need to enter their registration ID to get the Admit Card. Let the candidates know that keep the admit card even after examination. At the time of counseling, an admit card must be required. Any other copy of this will not be given by the occupation if you lose the Admit Card.
Official website: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in