AP Grama Sachivalayam Apply online: AP Govt is started for 1.60 lakh sachivalayam Jobs. All the candidates who are waiting for this recruitment to start must know that the application form is released online. CM of Andhra Pradesh YS jagan Mohan Reddy announced that recruitment for 1.60 lakh post of Village Supervisors will be started.
Latest: AP Grama Sachivalayam Job Application Form is available apply from the link below.
Currently due to heavy traffic site is not working. Request you to keep visiting for latest updates
AP Grama Sachivalayam Post Apply online
Andhra Pradesh Government has already started the AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment and the vacancy for the same is around 4 lakh. So, wait for Candidates for AP Sachivalayam Apply online will end soon.
AP Sachivalayam Post Important Dates
|Release of Notice||27 July 2019|
|Starting of online application||26July 2019|
|Last date||01 Aug 2019|
The candidates can apply for various services comes under the AP Sachivalayam Post.
|Complete Details||AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Eligibility Criteria
Education qualification: Intermediate / 12th pass
Age Limit: 18 to 39 years as on 1st October
How to Fill AP Grama Sachivalayam Post Online Form ?
How to apply online for Ap Grama Sachivalayam Jobs
- First of all visit the official website of Ao Grama Sachivalayam jobs
2. Now Click on the One Time Profile registration option
3. A new window will open where you have to fill the Name, Aadhar Number, Date of Birth and Gender
4. Once you submit these details your registration is complete
5. Now go to the home page and click on submit AP Grama Sachivalayam application form.
6. Fill in all the details asked and submit the documents for upload.
7. Once done you have to pay the application fee.
8. Now your AP Village Secretary Application form is submitted
Photograph and Signature Format
- Paste the Photo on any white paper and Sign below(sign in BLACK INK only). Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
- The entire image consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- One Time Profile Registration s with no photo/ unclear photo/ inadequate size photograph will not be accepted. Hall-Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button below check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the One Time Profile Registration . If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the One Time Profile Registration form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submitting of One Time Profile Registration at any cost.