Essay on fit india Movement in 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 Words for school, collage is provided here. This canbe used by school students or any body in various Competitions. Keeping our body fit is very important for every task, in view of this need, the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi has launched the Fit India campaign on the occasion of the Sports Day of 2019.
Also Read: How to Write Essay in english
So, through this essay on Fit India Movement, we know some important things related to the Fit India Movement.
Essay on fit india Movement
The Fit India campaign is a nationwide movement launched by our Prime Minister to encourage people to stay healthy and fit by incorporating physical activities and sports into their daily lives.
This campaign was launched by Narendra Modi on the occasion of National Sports Day in 2019, which will be run for the next four years.
- Towards physical fitness in the year 2019-20
- About eating habits in 2020-21
- Eco friendly lifestyle long term life in 2021-22
- Good health, lifestyle in 2022-23
India is a country full of youth, so if the youth here takes right direction, then something constructive can be done, to be successful in life, it is very important that all those young people of our country both from body and mind Be healthy
Also Read: Essay on Health and Fitness in 100 words
Need of Fit India Movement
There are many reasons behind the launch of Fit India Movement, or else it was the need of Fit India to be fit, which was understood by Narendra Modi and put in front of people as a nationwide movement.
It is clear from the reports of the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health of the Government of India that the number of diseases in the country is increasing at a rapid pace.
- More than 5 crore people in India suffer from heart disease
- 64 percent of Indians do not exercise
- 34 percent people are not physically active
- India is the capital of diabetes, more than 70 million people suffer from diabetes in the country
- Every year 2.6 people die due to hypertension in India.
- Over 3 crore people in the country suffer from obesity
- 31 percent of the country’s people do not have exercise time
- According to a survey, 50 million people will be obese by the year 2025
- Large section of the country’s youth is suffering from diseases like obesity,
- 31 percent of the people of the country do not have exercise time.
Countries with similar Fitness Campaign Going
Healthy China Mission 2030 is going on in China.
Australia is engaged in a mission to bring 15 percent of the country’s citizens out of laziness by 2030 to increase the physical activity of its citizen.
The UK is trying to add 5 million new people to the daily exercise by 2020.
The US is working to connect its 1000 cities to free fitness campaigns by 2021.
Fit Instaid of Fat campaign going on in Germany
Motive of fit india
Through the Fit India Movement, there is an effort to take this country to a new side, as people remain fit, their ability to work will increase even more and eventually our country will grow faster.