Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2020: JNVST Application Form 2019 is released by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. The Application Form has been released in the online mode. No other mode of application form will be accepted except online mode. Students are required to go through all the details like how to fill the application form and eligibility criteria carefully before filling up the application form. The interested student can apply from the official website or the direct link of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2020 i.e. provided on this page.
Latest: JNVST application Process is over now. You can download Jawahar Navodaya vidyalaya admit card from the link
The process for submission of the application for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through the online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through navodaya.gov.in Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility, etc will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results. The important dates regarding Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|The last date for the online application form|
|Exam date||Phase 1 – 11 Jan 2020 at 11.30 A.M.Phase 2 – 11 Apr 2020 at 11.30 A.M.|
How to Apply
The Application form for admission to Class VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is self-explanatory. However, the following guidelines may be specifically kept in view by the students and their parents/guardians.
- Please read the Prospectus carefully. Fill in complete information after ensuring that the candidate fulfills all the prescribed requirements such as date of birth within the specified range (May 01, 2007 to April 30, 2011 – both days are inclusive), schooling in classes III, IV & V in the recognized institution(s). (Govt. / Govt. Aided / Recognized / NIOS)
- Carefully fill the certificate to be uploaded along with the application form with regard to category i.e. General, SC, ST, OBC &Divyang. If it is found at the time of admission that a candidate has opted SC/ST though he/she does not actually belong to SC/ST community, his/her selection is liable to be canceled. Same is applicable for cases like rural category candidates, etc.,
- Mention the date of birth in figures as well as in words. Write correct Date of Birth as per school records. In case, if it is observed at a later stage that the Date of Birth of the candidate does not match with the school records the candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Permanent identification marks which can be identified clearly shall be mentioned in the Application Form by the candidate.
- Signature of both, the candidate and the father/guardian should be uploaded while applying for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test.
JNVST Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2007 and after 30-04-2011. This will apply to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs). In case of doubt of overage candidate seeking admission, they may be referred to the Medical Board for confirmation of the age. The decision of the Medical Board will be final.
- A candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2018-19 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools or ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is seeking admission. A school will be deemed recognized if it is declared so by the Government or by any other agency authorized on behalf of Government. Schools, where students have obtained a certificate under National Institute of Open Schooling, should have accreditation of NIOS. A candidate must successfully complete Class-V in the session 2019-20. Actual admission in Class-VI for the session 2020-2020 will be subject to this condition.
- Candidates who will be passing ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling on or before 30th September 2019 are also eligible to write admission test provided they are in the prescribed age group. The forms of such candidates will be verified by DEO/DIOS. The rural status of a child from National Institute of Open Schooling will be decided on the basis of a certificate to be issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate of the District indicating that the child has been residing in rural areas for the last three years. Students studying under the above scheme from urban and notified areas are not eligible for obtaining a seat in rural quota.
Application Forms Will be available for JNVST 2019 conducted by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti to Take admission in Class VI in 661 Jawahar Navodaya Schools in India. Admissions in JNVs are made through the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST (JNVST) at Class VI. The medium of instruction in JNVs is the mother tongue or regional language up to Class VIII and English thereafter for Maths and Science and Hindi for Social Science.