KARTET 2020: Karnatka TET 2019-20 Application Form has been released. The government of Karnataka released KARTET 2019 Notification online in the PDF Form at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Applicants have to fill an online form to take part in the examination process. There are two papers in KARTET and the eligibility for both is different. Candidates must check the eligibility given below before filling the KARTET Application Form. For more details related to Application Form, Certificate, Syllabus, Admission card and result read this article further.
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted every year to provide a certificate to all the eligible candidates of Karnataka state who qualifies the Karnataka TET Exam. This exam is conducted to check the overall knowledge and ability of candidates to become a good teacher.
Karnataka TET 2019 Important Dates
|Online form submission starts
|25 Mar 2020
|Last date to apply and Fee payment
|25 Mar 2020
|Downloading of Admission Card
|07 Mar 2020 onwards till the exam date
|KARTET 2020 Exam Date
|15 Mar 2020
|KARTET 2020 Result
|to be announced
Exam Schedule (Exam Date 15.03.2020)
|Entry in the exam hall
|Admit Card Checking
|9:00 to 9:15 AM
|1:30 to 1:45 PM
|Distribution of Question Paper
|Seal breaking of Paper
|Last time to enter the hall
KARTET 2020 Application Form
Applicants can apply online for KARTET-2019 through the official website of school education Karnataka which is www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
It is a must to fill all the required details in the KARTET Form and upload the documents required at the time of submission of the form.
Once the candidates have filled all the details and submitted the document, they are required to pay the application fee as mentioned in the KARTET Form
KARTET Application Submission – Apply Online
Candidate must pay the application fee as mentioned below
|Paper I or II Only
|Paper I & II
|General 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B
|Differently Abled Candidates
Step by Step Application Procedure
Applicants are advised to go through the details carefully given at the website www.schooleducation.kar.in before filling the form
- First complete your registration process by providing basic details like name, email, mobile number e.t.c and then log in to fill the application form
- Now Upload Scanned Images of Photograph (size less than 50KB) and Signature (size less than 40 KB).
- Select any mode for paying the Exam Fee – Internet banking/Debit cards/ Credit cards.
- once the payment is successful candidates can download a printout of completely filled application form through www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. for this, they have to provide their user name and password used at the time of registration
- Once the form is submitted, the editing option will be disabled ad particulars filled will be considered as final
- Request for change/correction in any particulars of the Online Application is not considered.
- Any information related to KARTET-2019 will be sent to the Candidates’ mobile phone or email. Hence the candidate should provide the mobile no. and email id (in use) of the candidate only.
Note: Make sure to preserve print out of the Final online application form for any future official reference.
KARTET 2020 Eligibility
(Paper-I) : Required minimum qualification (for teaching class 1 to 5)
PUC / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
PUC / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year or 4th year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
(Paper-II) : Required minimum qualification (for teaching class 6 to 8)
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
OR PUC / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
PUC / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year B.A.Ed /B.Sc.Ed.
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in Final-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
KARTET 2020 Admission Card
The candidates can download their KARTET-2019 admission card from the official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in as per the schedule mentioned above and appear for the examination at the given Centre.
The admission card contains the details of the candidate as filled in the online application. In case you find any discrepancy in the official hall ticket immediately contact the concerned exam authorities
KARTET 2020 Exam Pattern
- No of Question – 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Each carrying 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking.
LANGUAGE OF THE QUESTION PAPER: The medium of question paper other than the languages shall be in English, Kannada, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Marathi.
There will be two papers of KARTET.
Paper -I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
Paper-II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Note: A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear for both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
|Number of questions
|Child Development and Methodology and Pedagogy
|Child Development and Pedagogy
|(a) Mathematics and Science: For Mathematics and Science Teacher
|(b) Social Studies and Social Sciences: For Social Studies Teacher
Karnataka TET 2020 Syllabus
- Language 1: Comprehension based question and concept for language development.
- Language 2(English): Comprehension based question in English and Development of language.
- Environmental Studies: Air, Water, Parts of Body, Habitats, Natural Resources, Solar system, Food resources, and Care.
- Mathematics: Numbers, Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Shapes and Spatial Understanding.
- Child Development Pedagogy: Child development, Understanding children with special needs, the concept of Inclusive Education and Learning Pedagogy.
Minimum Qualifying Marks to Qualify KARTET Exam
General/2A/2B/3A/3B – a minimum of 60% to be eligible.
SC / ST / C-I, differently abled persons – a minimum of 55% to be eligible.
Candidates who qualify the exam by scoring the minimum marks as mentioned above will be issues an electronic mark sheet. To download the mark sheet applicants have to login using their credentials and download it through the internet.
Validity Period of KARTET Certificate
The KARTET qualifying certificate Validity Period is 7 years from the date of declaration of its results.
There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a KARTET Certificate. A person who has qualified KARTET may also appear again for improving his / her score.
KARTET 2020 Result
The result for Karnatka TET 2019 will be released after the completion of the examination process. The government of Karnataka releases the list of qualified candidates on the official website. All those candidates who qualify the exam will be given a mark statement and eligibility certificate with a validity of 7 years from the result declaration date.