LBS Kerala SET Admit Card 2019 has been released at the official site which is http://lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. The hall ticket is available for downloading for all those candidates who have filled and submitted the LBS Kerala Application Form as per the schedule. In order to download the LBS Kerala Hall ticket candidate have to provide their ID and Mobile Number. Here we have provided details related to LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019 and test centers, how to download, etc.
- LBS Kerala SET Admit Card 2019
- Steps to Download LBS Kerala Hall Ticket ?
- Details Mentioned On The LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket
- What to do if any discrepancy is found on the hall ticket?
- LBS Kerala SET Exam Pattern
LBS Kerala SET Admit Card 2019
The Exam Center is assigned as per the choice candidates have filled while filling application form.
|Hall Ticket||18 Sep 2019|
|Date of Test||29 Sep 2019|
Hall Ticket: Click here to download LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019.
Steps to Download LBS Kerala Hall Ticket ?
The hall ticket is available on the official site for a period of 10 days. Candidates are advised to download the hall ticket before the last date. Steps to download the hall ticket is given below.
- Go to official site or click on the direct link given below.
Now you will asked for Registration Id or Mobile number.
- Now you will receive a site access key to your registered mobile number enter it and press submit.
- Your LBS Kerala SET Admit card will be displayed.
Click on the download option for downloading the admit card
Details Mentioned On The LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket
The following details will be mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Candidates Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Exam Timing
- Exam Center Name
What to do if any discrepancy is found on the hall ticket?
If there is any discrepancy in the hall ticket the candidates must tell their query to the helpline number.
- Help Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline Numbers: +91 – 0471-2560311,312,313
- Mob: 9400923669 | 8547522369
LBS Kerala SET Exam Pattern
The LBS Kerala SET Exam will comprise of two papers.
- Number of Papers: 2.
- Duration of the test: 2 Hours.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
Paper I – Paper I consists of the following subjects.
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude in Teaching.
There will be 120 questions for Paper I with 60 questions each for Part A and Part B. Each question will carry one mark.
Paper II – In this paper the questions from the subject of specialisation of the candidate at the Post Graduate (PG) Level will be asked. There will be 31 subjects for Paper II which are given in table below.
There will be 120 questions carrying one mark each for the subjects under Paper II except for Mathematics and Statistics. For Mathematics and Statistics, there will be only 80 questions carrying 1.5 marks each.