Download here NCERT Class 12 Book Chemistry Subject in the PDF Format. All the students of Class Twelfth can download the NCERT Book for Class 12 from this page. These 12th class Book for NCERT are officially released by the NCERT at ncert.nic.in.
Class 12 Chemistry Book name is Chemistry Part 1 / Chemistry Part 2. Officially, it is released at the NCERT official website. Also, we have an online 12th class study material for school students. One can practise all the important question and answers of Class 12 Chemistry subject.
This Digital Edition of NCERT Chemistry Book for Class 12 is very helpful. No matter where you are, you can easily study through these Textbooks for Class 12. NCERT also releases Class 12 syllabus.
NCERT Class 12 Book Chemistry
Studying NCERT Chemistry subject for Class 12 through online e-books is very convenient as you can study for your Class 12 anywhere you want if you have an internet connection.
|Official Body Name||NCERT|
|Language||English / Hindi|
NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Book PDF is provided here in chapter wise manner. All the chapter provided here is as per the latest Class 12 Syllabus.
NCERT Keeps on refining Class 12 Chemistry syllabus and exam pattern to make it more easy and simple for students of 12th to understand. Here Latest Class 12 Chemistry textBook is provided.
Buy NCERT Class 12 Book Chemistry Online
Having an e-book for NCERT Class 12 Book Chemistry subject is a good idea but If you want to purchase the Math textBook for Class 12 online. Then below is the link to buy the Chemistry subject Book applicable for Class 12. You just have to place an order for Class 12 Chemistry textbook and the Book will be delivered to your doorstep.
- Click Here to buy Class 12 Chemistry Part 1 / Chemistry Part 2 Book Online through Amazon.com
NCERT Books for Class 12 Chemistry – English Medium
- Unit 1: Solid State
- Unit 2: Solutions
- Unit 3: Electrochemistry
- Unit 4: Chemical Kinetics
- Unit 5: Surface Chemistry
- Unit 6: General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Unit 7: The p-Block Elements
- Unit 8: The d- and f- Block Elements
- Unit 9: Coordination Compounds
- Unit 10: Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Unit 11: Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Unit 12: Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Unit 13: Amines
- Unit 14: Biomolecules
- Unit 15: Polymers
- Unit 16: Chemistry in Everyday Life
- NCERT Answers Part 1
- NCERT Answers Part 2
NCERT Books for Class 12 Chemistry – Hindi Medium
रसायन (भाग 1 तथा भाग 2)
- अध्याय 1: ठोस अवस्था
- अध्याय 2: विलयन
- अध्याय 3: वैधुतरसायन
- अध्याय 4: रासायनिक बलगतिकी
- अध्याय 5: पृष्ठ रसायन
- अध्याय 6: तत्वों के निष्कर्षण के सिद्धांत एवं प्रक्रम
- अध्याय 7: p- ब्लॉक के तत्व
- अध्याय 8: d- एवं f- ब्लॉक के तत्व
- अध्याय 9: उपसहसंयोजन यौगिक
- अध्याय 10: हैलोएल्केन तथा हैलोएरीन
- अध्याय 11: एल्कोहल, फिनॉल एवं ईथर
- अध्याय 12: एल्डिहाइड, कीटोन एवं कार्बोक्सिलिक अम्ल
- अध्याय 13: एमीन
- अध्याय 14: जैव-अणु
- अध्याय 15: बहुलक
- अध्याय 16: दैनिक जीवन में रसायन
- उत्तरमाला भाग 1
- उत्तरमाला भाग 2
NCERT Class 12 Solutions Chemistry Chapter Wise
Official Chemistry Book provided by NCERT for 12th contains lots of Important questions and answers. Here, we have also covered the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry subject. To access it click on the link below.
- To Download the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry subject Check – Class 12 Chemistry Solutions
Class 12 Study Material – Important Questions, Practise Tests, Notes
After you are done with Question and answers given in 12th class Chemistry textbook Then comes to prepare using extra study material like Class 12 Chemistry Notes, Class 12 important questions for Chemistry subject. Also, practising exemplar question for Class 12 Chemistry subject is always recommended for better preparation for school and board exam.
- To download Class 12 Revision Notes check – Class 12 Notes
- To download Class 12 Chemistry Important Questions check – Class 12 Chemistry Important Question
Not only Class 12 schools / Board Exams these Chemistry subject text Book is suitable for various entrance exams exam after 12th also like JEE / NEET and olympiads.
Official site of NCERT: http://www.ncert.nic.in/
All Class 12 Chemistry resources provided at “School TopGovtJobs” for benefits of students, Plz share this Class 12 Chemistry textbooks with all your friends.