RRC Group D (Level 1 ) Apply online: On Behalf of RRCs, RRBs has released the online application for the eligible candidates in order to provide recruitment for various posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various units of Indian Railways. The application form will be submitted online only to the official website of selected Railway Recruitment Board. The eligible candidates of Indian National and other National will be able to fill the online application form from the official website of various RRBs/RRCs. A direct link will also be provided here on this page for the sake of the intended candidates. Applications should be submitted online only to the chosen Railway Recruitment Board till April 26, 2019, completed in all aspects. Visit the article to gain more details about the RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 Application Form.
RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 Apply online
The online application is available for the various posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix for the eligible candidates. Candidates have to submit the online application on or before the last date of application submission. Check the schedule for the application process of RRC Group D Recruitment 2019.
|RRC Group C Events||Important Dates|
|Opening of online registration of Application||12 Mar 2019|
|Closing of online registration of Applications||12 Apr 2019|
|Last date of Application fee Payment via SBI Challan/ Post Office Challan||18 Apr 2019|
|Last date of Application fee Payment via Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI||23 Apr 2019|
|Final submission of Applications||26 Apr 2019|
RRC Group D (Level 1 ) Apply 0nline:
|RRC Group D||Apply Here|
|RRC WR application form||Click here|
|RRC NWR||Click here|
|RRC NCR online apply||Click here|
|RRC SWR||Click here|
|RRC WCR online application||Click here|
|RRC ECoR||Click here|
|RRC SECR apply here||Click here|
|RRC NR||Click here|
|RRC SR application form||Click here|
|RRC NER||Click here|
|RRC NFR application form||Click here|
|RRC ER||Click here|
|RRC CR||Click here|
|RRC ECR||Click here|
|RRC SER||Click here|
|RRC SCR||Click here|
How To Apply
Candidates can apply for the notified posts of any one Railway by visiting the official website of RRBs only as per their eligibility through ONLINE application mode only.
- Read and understand all the instruction and information carefully before starting to fill up the application. It is necessary for the candidate to prevent any mistakes while filling the application.
- Keep the following required document scanned and ready before filling the application.
- Photograph: JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
- Signature: JPEG image of size 10 to 40KB
- SC/ST Certificate (for the candidates attempting Free Travel Pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB
- Scribe Photo: JPEG image format of size 20 to 50KB.
- Check Vacancies according to Railway for the qualification and Reservation Category of the candidate.
- Fill up the personal details/Bio-Data, the fee paid etc, carefully in the online application.
Steps to Submit Online Application
Candidates may follow the below mentioned steps to fill the online application for various posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various units of Indian Railways.
- Visit the official website of RRBs/RRCs or click on the direct link provided on this page.
- Read all the instructions: Read all the instructions carefully and then proceed to fill the online application.
- Select the Railway: Select the Railway to which you want to apply. Candidates note that Railway once selected cannot be changed after the preceding registration is finished and Registration number is allotted.
- Fill details for Registration: Fill the general details for registration such as name, Date of Birth and Father’s name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, SSLC/Matric Registration Number, Year of Passing, Mobile Number and email-ID and then submit for registration.
Before submitting for registration, ensure that the furnished details are correct and complete.
- Verification of email ID and mobile number through OTP: After the submission of primary details, candidates will obtain their registration number and password. Also, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile no and email ID for verification. Enter OTPs to continue with the filling up of application and to make payment.
Note: Candidates are advised to note and preserve the registration number for further recruitment processes.
- Candidates can move with the online application by clicking on the “Already Registered” option using the Registration Number and password.
- Fee Payment: After completion of application details, the candidate will be directed to the payment page to choose the payment mode.
- Photograph Upload:
- A Color Passport Photograph with white/light color background
- Size of the image should be 35mmX45mm or 320 x 240 pixels
- JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution
- Size of the photograph should be between 20-50KB
- Specification for Signature Image:
- Signature of the candidate on white paper with Black Ink pen inside a box of size 50mm x 20mm.
- The signature must be in moving hand and NOT in Block/Capital or Disjointed letters.
- The image should be in the format of JPG/JPEG scanned with 100 DPI resolution
- Dimensions image should be of 50mm x 20mm or 140 x60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10KB-40KB.
Modification of Application Form
After submission of the online application finally, in case the candidates need to make minor changes to correct inattentive errors in the application, the change of data other than Railway, email and mobile number can be done by giving the modification fee.
- Modification Fee: Rs 100/- (Non-Refundable)
If a candidate changing his community from SC/ST to UR or OBC or switching from Ex.SM/PwBD/Female/Transgender to UR/OBC(NCL)/Non Ex.SM/Non-PwBD/Male etc then the candidate have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 250/- with the modification fee.
Note: The correction to the registration and application aspects can be done for a maximum two times only.
Steps for Modification:
The step by step scheme for modification of the application will be as below:
- Login with Registration Number and Password.
- Pay modification fee via any of the modes applicable for actual examination fee payment. Assure payment is done properly within the date and time designated.
- Click on the ‘Modify Application’ option.
- Continue with the modifications intended as per directions and submit the application. Save the print out of latest application for the record.
Details That cannot be changed:
- Railway opted for
- Email ID
- Contact Number
The online application form will be liable to reject in the following cases:
- Invalid photos.
- Signature in capital/block/disjointed letters.
- If the candidates not found eligible in any norm.
- More than one applications to different Railways or to the same Railway.
- Candidate’s name comprehending in the debarred list of any RRB / RRC.
- Incomplete or inaccurately filled application.
- Any other exceptions which are noted and considered as invalid by RRB/RRC.