SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2020 Latest new: Due to some unavoidable circumstances Pre-Entry- Test (PET),2020 for admission into 2-year D.El.Ed course which is scheduled to be held on 26-04-2020 is here by postponed.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2020
What you Searching For?
Online applications from the candidates of Assam for D.El.Ed admission into 2 – Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course are invited. The course is scheduled to begin from 1st July 2020.
|Application Form 2020||16 Mar 2020|
|Last date of Application Form|
|SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2020 Admit Card|
|SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2020 exam date|
|D.El.Ed PET 2020 Result||Jun 2020|
Qualification: Passed Higher Secondary (+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Age: 18 years and not more than 34 years as on 1st July,2020.
Relaxation by 2 years for SC, ST(P) & ST(H) categories.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Exam Pattern
- Duration: Two (2) hours.
- Mode: pen-paper based test.
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice.
- Sections: Two (2) sections
- Marking Scheme: one (1) mark for every correct answer and 0.25 mark is deducted for every incorrect answer. If more than one response is marked by the candidate, 0.25 marks shall be deducted.
|General Science & EVS||15|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Syllabus
General English :
General Knowledge :
- constitution of India
- Sports. Art and culture
- World and Geography of India
- Educational Organizations
- Every day Science
- Current affairs
- history of Assam
- who is who
- New Educational Initiatives
- Inventions and discoveries
- Educational Commissions and Committees
Reasoning : Logical and analytical reasoning ,pattern etc.
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple algebraic equation.
- Square & square root
B. Science & Environmental Science
- Bases and Salt
- Cell Plant
- Weather and climate
- Environmental Issues
- Factors influencing environment.
- sound and soil pollution
- Chemical reaction
- and Respiration in organism and in plants.
- Causes of environmental degradation : Air
- Natural and Social Environment
- Transport and communication
- Constitution of India and its importance
- and Agricultural and Industrial development.
- The atmosphere and its different layers
- Natural and human resources
- Democracy and its principles
- Earth and its structure
- Freedom movement of India and role of India
- Difference between home language and mother tongue
- Application of phrases and idioms
- Methods of language teaching
- Objectives of Language learning
- Skills of language learning (listening
- Importance of language learning
- reading and writing skill).
Assam D.El.Ed PET Application Form 2020
Candidates can fill the application form form www.scertassam.co.in
Application Fee: Rs. 400.00 (Rupees four hundred only)
Assam D.El.Ed PET Admit Card 2020
Admit card will be released by the SCERT from 24 April, 2020.
Candidates can download the admit card from the official site which is www.scertassam.co.in
Students can downlaod their hall ticket by entering Application number and Date of birth in prescribed format
official website http://www.scertassam.co.in