SSC CGL admit cards have been issued. Admit Card has been issued by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) from May 16, 2019. Candidates who applied for CGL (Combined Graduate Level) recruitment for 2018 can download the admit card the official website of different zones of the SSC. This Admit Card has been issued for the CGL Tier 1 examination. The examination will be conducted from June 4 to June 19, 2019. The CGL Examination will be organized by the Staff Selection Commission. The applications for SSC CGL recruitment lasted from May 5, 2018 to June 5, 2018. These recruitments are to be held in more than 4000 posts of SSC CGL. SSC CGL 2018-2019 To find out more about this page you can read the full.
What is SSC CGL?
We know the SSC CGL as the Staff Selection Commission, Combined Graduate Level. This examination is organized for SSC recruitment at the national level. It takes place every year, in which millions of candidates apply. This examination level is graduate level. After passing the SSC CGL, the candidates can get jobs on Group A and B post in different Ministries under the Government of India. From this page you can get all the information related to SSC CGL 2019 .
|Date of application starting||5 May 2018|
|Last date of application||05 June 2018|
|Tier – 1 Date of Examination||June 4, 2019 – June 13, 2019|
|Tier – 2 Date of Examination||September 11, 2019 – September 13, 2019|
|Tier – 3 Date of examination (descriptive)||29 December 2019|
|Tier – 4 Date of Examination||Will be announced|
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
There are different positions in the SSC CGL and the difference is different for them. All the candidates should have complete knowledge of the odds related to this examination. By which the candidate can apply and when applying, they will know which post they can apply for. Or, the candidates who are preparing for a particular post, do they fulfill the obligation of that CSSCGL 2018?
|Ssc cgl post||educational qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer (Assistant Audit Officer)||Bachelor degree or desirable qualification in any subject from a recognized university: MA / MA in MBA / Cost & Commerce Accountant / Commerce / Masters in Business Studies|
|Statistical Investigator Grade – II Post (Statistical Investigator Grade – II Post)||Graduate degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 60% in mathematics in 12th orundergraduate degree in any subject with statistics, one of the subjects in graduate level studies|
| Compiler Posts||Graduate Degree from any recognized university with compulsory or optional subject with economics or statistics or mathematics|
| All other posts||Graduate Degree in any subject recognized university or equivalent|
Different age limit has been set for different positions of SSC CGL . You can see the age limit associated with all the posts below.
|Assistant Audit Officer / Assistant Accounts officer||Indian Audit & Accounts & CAG||30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||CSS / MEA / Railway / IB / AFHQ / other Ministries||20-30 years|
|ITI / Excise / Preventive Officer / Examiner/ Asst. Enforcement Officer /Inspector of Posts||CBDT / CBEC / Revenue Dept./ Dept. of Posts||30 years|
|Assistant EnforcementOfficer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Up to 30 years|
|Inspector||Narcotics||18-27 Years 18-30 years|
|Assistant / Superintendent||Other Ministries||30 years|
|Sub Inspector||NIA||30 years|
|Divisional accountant||CAG||30 years|
|Assistant||Other Ministries||18-27 years|
|Junior Statistical Officer||M / o of Statistics & ProgImplementation||32 years|
|Tax Assistant||CBEC||20-27 years|
|Tax Assistant||CBDT||18-27 years|
|Auditor||CAG / CGDA / Other departments||18-27 years|
|Sub Inspector||Narcotics||18-27 years|
Age limit is granted some class of reserved category
- OBC gets 3 years off
- 5 years off to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- 10 Years for Physically Handicapped
- 13 years for PH + OBC
- 15 years for PH + SC / ST
SSC CGL Application Form
SSC has issued notification notified by CGL . As per this notification, you can start the application from the date of 5th but with the application, keep in mind the last date of application. The last date for application is 4 June 2018 and you will be able to apply on June 4, 2018.Apply only to the students who can apply for this, but they can apply only for 5 o’clock in the evening, but students are advised that they do not wait for the last time because the last Day load increases on the site due to which there is a slight problem in applying, so you should already complete the application and feel assured.
SSC CGL students of all types of applications apply all over the country, so it is important for everyone to know how much the fees should be charged while applying for different category, there are different application fees, students should fill their class carefully and apply the same Pay the fee accordingly, look forward to see how much you have to pay
- The required application fee is Rs. 100
- Exemption: It is not necessary to pay any fees by women, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, physically handicapped, and ex-servicemen.
- The application fee should be paid only through SBI as an invoice or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank credit / debit card. Invoice form will be generated online.
- In order to pay the fee in SSC CGL cash, the candidate should print from online generated invoice after the Part-1 registration is completed. Deposit required fees in any branch of SBI and then continue with Part-2 registration.
- Those candidates who want to pay online, can go to Part-2 registration directly after completion of Part-1 registration. Candidates must provide registration number and date of birth to continue with Part-2 registration.
How To Apply For SSC CGL
- First click on the above link and click it.
- Now click on the new application that will open the page in front of you.
- Now, when the next opening opens all your details carefully.
- Please enter your own valid email id.
- Upload your photo and signature according to the psychology of the SSC (this standard will be found in the notification of SSC)
- Fill all the details carefully by paying the application fee and submit.
- Once completed, keep a copy of the copy of a copy of your future for future reference.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2019
Applications of SSC CGL have started. Clearly, the students who are interested in this will apply for this and the date of Tier 1 examination is also given by the SSC in their official information, the application will be completed shortly before the date of examination. The letters will be announced, this application will be announced by the students whose applications will be held at the right time and those who do not make any mistake in their application form Will therefore fill your application time careful. We will provide you a link to download the entry form that you can directly download your signature from that link.
SSC CGL Selection Process
SSC CGL exam is in four stages. Time is given for preparing for each stage and everything is done very well. Examination dates of each stage are different and this date will be given in the notification issued by SSC, however If ever there is a change, then at the date of the examination, the SSC will issue separate notification for him and will inform everyone, let us talk about the selection process. Ray.
- Tier 1 – In which objective questions will be asked
- Tier 2 – In this, two objective questions will be asked.
- Tier 3 – This is a written test
- Tier 4 – Computer Proficiency Test (where required) / Document Verification
On passing Tier 1, you will be able to give Tier 2 and Tier 3 as above as mentioned above that Tier 3 will be written, but the Tier 3 copies will be checked for those who pass Tier 2 and the same tier 4 will be written for all posts. It is not for certain posts if you have applied for that position, you will also be called for Tier 4. If a candidate does not pass Tier 4, then he will be given the posts which do not require computer proficiency and will also work on the grade level. If you want to get the post you want, then work hard for a computer test. Take a little.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
As we told you that the examinations of SSC CGL are in different stages, then how many issues are there in each stage, which topics are allocated for each question, and how many negatives Marking remains Many such questions come in the mind of every student who is applying for this examination, so today we are going to answer all your questions.
- Tier 1 questions are asked in four subjects (Mathematics, General Wisdom and Logic, General Science, English)
- 25 questions are asked from all the subjects i.e. about a total of 100 questions are asked
- You are given 60 minutes to SSC CGL to solve these 100 questions.
- On every correct answer, 2 points are allotted, 0.5 points are cut at every wrong answer.
- Tier 2 questions only about two topics
- The first topic is mathematics, where 100 questions are asked
- In this, 2 points are assigned for each question and 0.5 for each wrong answer.
- Second topic is English, 200 questions are asked
- In this, 1 point is allocated for every question and 0.2 points are deducted on the wrong answer
- Tier-3 is of written type
- Writing Essay Writing / Presbyting Writing
- Only two things are asked from this
SSC CGL 2019 Result
SSC CGL will announce the result of each exam after some time after the examination. First of all, the Tier 1 examination will be announced, then the first result will be declared Tier 1. You will focus on the preparation of the exam. Once the result of the examination is declared, you will get your result See also here.