SSC CPO 2023: This page provides information about the SSC CPO 2023 Notification, Exam Date, Form, Eligibility, Pattern, and Selection process. The SSC conducts the SSC CPO exam to select eligible candidates for various positions, including Sub-Inspector in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and the Delhi Police, as well as Assistant Sub-Inspector in the CISF. The exam comprises a written test, a PET exam, a PST exam, and a medical exam. Candidates who pass the written exam can proceed to the PST, PET, and Medical exams. The announcement for SSC CPO 2023 will be made shortly. To obtain complete information about SSC CPO 2023, refer to the following post.
SSC CPO 2023 Exam Summary
SSC CPO Full Form in Hindi – SSC – Staff Selection Commission and CPO – Central Police Organization. Those candidates who are willing to work in Delhi Police, CAPF, CISF, can take part in this recruitment process.
SSC CPO 2023 will be held to select suitable applicants for positions such as SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs, ASI in CISF and Inspector posts. The official SSC CPO notification 2023 contains all the necessary information. To get a summary of the SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 details, refer to the table below.
Information regarding SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 is provided in the table below:
|Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts||SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs, ASI in CISF and Inspector posts|
|Exam Dates||November 2023|
|Selection||Paper-1, PET, PST and Medical Test, Paper-2|
|Salary||SI- Rs. 35400-112400/-, ASI- Rs. 29200-92300/-|
SSC CPO 2023 Notification
The Commission will release the Official Notification PDF for SSC CPO 2023 in August 2023 to recruit 4300 vacancies of Sub-Inspector (SI) in the Central Armed Police Forces and Delhi Police. It will be an excellent opportunity for graduates who are looking for a government job in the defence sector, especially in Delhi Police. The Official Notification PDF link will be mentioned below, and interested candidates can download the SSC CPO 2023 Notification PDF by clicking the below link.
SSC CPO Vacancy 2023
In 2023, the total number of vacancies for the SSC CPO 2023 Exam will be released by SSC along with SSC CPO Notification 2023. This year, the total number of vacancies for the SSC CPO 2023 exam will be announced.
For reference, below is the vacancy for 2022
|Sub Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police- Male|
|Ex-Servicemen (Special Category)||06||03||01||02||00||12|
|Sub Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police- Female|
|Sub Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)|
SSC CPO 2023 Exam Date
The dates for SSC CPO 2022 (SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF) will be released along with the SSC Exam Calendar 2023. The SSC CPO 2023 PET/PST exam date will be announced soon. Let’s have a look at the exam dates for SSC CPO 2023 Exam:
|SSC CPO Notification Release Date||August 2023|
|SSC CPO Online Application Starts||August 2023|
|Closing date for receipt of application||August 2023|
|Last date for making fee payment (Offline)||August 2023|
|Last date for making fee payment (Online)||August 2023|
|SSC CPO Admit Card for Paper-1||October 2023|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Date||November 2023|
|SSC CPO Answer Key||November 2023|
|SSC CPO Result||December 2023|
|SSC CPO PET/PST||To be notified|
SSC CPO Salary
- Sub-inspector male – Rs.33500-112400 / – per month
- Sub-inspector female – Rs.33500-112400 / – per month
- Sub-inspector (GD) – Rs.33500-112400 / – per month
- ASI (Executive) – Rs.2900-9, 2300 / – per month
SSC CPO Eligibility 2023
Age limit – Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years i.e.
•Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
•Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
Educational Qualification – Bachelor Degree in any stream from any recognized university (all posts)
Physical Standards –
- Male: height – 170 cm, chest – 80 to 85 cm
- Male for candidates related to hill area: height – 165 cm, chest – 80 to 85 cm
- Male All ST / SC candidates: Height – 162.5 cm, Chest – 77 to 82 cm
- Female: Height – 157 cm
- Female for candidates related to hill area: Height – 155 cm
- Female All SC / ST Candidates: Height – 154 cm
SSC CPO Application Form 2023
The application for SSC CPO 2023 will be available on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. Any candidate who is willing to apply can apply from the official website or can apply from the link given below.
- For candidates of General, Other Backward Classes – Rs 100 / –
- For female candidates and candidates of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and ex-servicemen – for free
SSC CPO Admit Card 2023
SSC will release the Admit Card for SSC CPO Paper I & II separately for the 2023 exam. Candidates who have registered for SSC CPO 2023 will be able to download the Admit Card for Paper I & II well in advance of the exam date. The Admit Cards will be available on the official website of SSC, and registered candidates will need their registration details to download the SSC CPO Admit Card.
SSC CPO 2023 Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject||Number of questions||Totals||time limit|
|I||Common sense and logic||50||50||02 hours|
|II||General knowledge and general awareness||50||50|
|Subject||Number of questions number of questions||Totals||time limit|
|English language and understanding||200||200||02 hours|
SSC CPO 2023 Syllabus
Candidates who have applied for SSC CPO 2023 should start preparing for Exam. To facilitate the candidates, we are giving CPO exam courses for candidates here. Candidates can get complete information of CPO Syllabus from here .
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General knowledge and general awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Understand English
- English language and understanding
SSC CPO Result 2023
SSC will release the final result for SSC CPO 2023 after the declaration of results for Paper I & II. All candidates will be able to check the list of selected candidates by clicking on the link mentioned below:
SSC CPO Cut Off 2023
The SSC CPO Cut-Off 2023 will be released after the completion of each phase of the examination. The cut off for Paper-1 will be released first, followed by the cut off for Paper-2. Candidates can assess their chances of clearing SSC CPO 2023 by comparing their score with the previous years’ cut off marks list released by SSC. To gain a better understanding of SSC CPO Cut-Off, let’s take a look at the SSC CPO 2020-21 Paper-I Cut-Off for male and female candidates.
|Category||SSC CPO 2021 Male Cut Off||SSC CPO 2021 Female Cut Off|
|Cut Off||Candidates Available||Cut Off||Candidates Available|
SSC CPO Selection Process
- On the basis of the candidates’ performance in Paper-I, candidates will be selected for the PET / PST exam.
- Only those candidates who pass the PET / PST exam will be allowed to appear in the Paper -II examination. PET / Ex-servicemen also have to undergo PET.
- Depending on their performance in Paper-I + Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for admission in medical examination. Candidates who are declared successful in the medical examination will be called for detailed document verification.
- All selected candidates need to come for document verification. People failing to do so will not be considered for the final selection. Candidates are required to submit all documents originally for verification at the time of document verification.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of the total marks earned by candidates in Paper-I + Paper -II. All user department / force candidates will be allocated on the basis of their qualification status and the positions used by them at the time of document verification.
|Official Website||Click Here|