Western Railway Junior Clerk Jobs 2019: RRC has released the Online form for General Departmental competitive examination (GDCE) from employees of Western Railway working who are currently working with the organization. The advertisement is released for filling up the posts like Junior Clerk cum typist and trains Clerk. Further details related to the Western Railway Junior Clerk Jobs read this article completely.
Western Railway Vacancy details
What you Searching For?
Recruitment for various posts is released by the board. Applicants who are eligible candidates and satisfies the eligibility criteria as given in the notification can apply for the recruitment.
Junior Clerk Cum Typist: Level -02
Trains Clerk: Level -02
|Name of Post||No of Posts|
|Junior Clerk Cum Typist||105|
Eligibility for Railway Jobs
Junior Clerk Cum Typist
- Candidate must have passed class 12th with not less than 50% Marks.
- Typing proficiency in English /Hindi on computer is essential
- 12th(+2 Stage) or equivalent with not less than 50% marks
Age Limit as on 1/7/2019:
|Upper age limit (General Candidates)||42 years|
|Upper age limit (OBC Candidates)||45 years|
|Upper age limit (SC /ST Candidates)||47 years|
Western Railway Junior Clerk Exam Pattern
|Exam Difficulty Level||As per the Post|
|Question Paper Language||English/Hindi/Urdu/Marathi/Gujarati|
|Negative Marking||1/3 of the allotted marks|
General Intelligence and ReasoningGeneral Awareness
RRC WR Junior Clerk Selection process
For selection candidates have to go through following stages
- Computer Based Test / OMR Based Test
- Typing test (for of Junior Clerk cum Typist)
Selection will be made on the basis of merit in the written examination and passing Skill
|Application Starting Date||1st July 2019|
|Closing Date||30th July 2019|
|Notification||RRC WR Trains Clerk Jobs 2019 Notification|
How to apply for Western Railway Junior Clerk ?
Visit the website of RRC-WR i.e. www.rrc-wr.com
2. Click on the “ONLINE/E-APPPLICATION” link.
3. Click on the “New Registration” icon.
4. Fill in the basic details for registration.
5. Login using the Registration number & password sent to your registered mobile
6. Enter your old password and set your new Password and click on Change Password
7. Upload your scanned recent colour photograph.
8. Submit the application.
Documents to be uploaded
- Certificates of Educational Qualification for the post applied.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate
- Authority in the prescribed format as per Annexure- I of Notification.
- Authority in the prescribed format as per Annexure-II of Notification
- self declaration in the prescribed format. (Annexure – III of this Notification).