Bachelor of Planning (B.Planning) – In the present time everyone wants to choose a course that after completing and they can get a good job or can do their own business to improve their career speed up So friends, today we will talk about a similar course Bachelor of Planning (B.Planning), through which you can give a new dimension to your career. You can get various information about the course from our article like who can do this course, what qualifications you must have to take admission in this course, in which field you can work after doing the course and your career etc.
What is Bachelor of Planning (B.Planning) course?
Friends, Bachelor of Planning course is recognized for graduation level. The duration of this course is 4 years, which is divided into 8 semesters. By taking admission in this course, you will study different subjects in the prescribed 4 years (8 semesters). In the Bachelor of Planning (B.Planning) course, you will also get a research in the final year / semester with detailed study of various fields so that you can get a good idea of working in the field before working in the field. Can. Following is the main information about the Bachelor of Planning course –
Course Level: Undergraduate (Graduate)
Course duration: 4 years
Course Type: Semester (8 semesters)
Fields of study
By taking admission in the Bachelor of Planning course, the candidate gets the opportunity to study various designing and planning areas –
- Urban Designing and Planning
- Housing planning
- Planning of the wide area of the environment
- Building structure planning
- Architecture planning
- Real estate management planning
To take admission in Bachelor of Planning course, candidates must have the following qualifications –
- For admission in Bachelor of Planning, the candidate must have passed class 12 examination through a 10 + 2 system from a recognized board or institute.
- Must have passed 12th examination with at least 50 percent marks.
- Candidates should have studied Mathematics, English or its equivalent subjects in 12th examination.
- Reservation in marks or in the admission process will be provided to the candidate according to the category set by the State Government / Central Government.
How to get admission in Bachelor of Planning (B.Planning)
Candidates can get admission in Bachelor of Planning course in various ways. Some universities / institutes conduct their school level entrance examination for admission in this course and candidates who achieve the cutoff marks prescribed in this examination get admission in that university. With this, some universities give admission in this course according to the merit prepared according to the marks obtained in 10th and 12th standard. Colleges decide the cutoff according to the availability of their seats and students who achieve the cutoff marks are admitted.
Apart from these two procedures, you can also get admission in this course by participating in various state level / national level examinations. Admission to these examinations is provided according to the rank decided by the candidate on the basis of performance in the examination. By appearing in state level or national level examination, you are given admission in various reputed government colleges / institutes.
The following entrance tests are conducted for admission to the Bachelor of Planning course –
Main entrance entrance exam:
- UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam)
- GEE (Joint Entrance Exam)
- With this, various states conduct their state entrance exams.
Job Area and Salary Scope
By doing a Bachelor of Planning course you have the freedom to work in various fields. If you want, you can work in big reputed companies of various government, semi-government and private sector and with this you can also work with various NGOs who do planning work in different fields. With this, if you want to do your business, then this course is perfect for you. You can start a job or your own business in various fields by doing this course.
You can make a career in various fields after doing Bachelor of Planning course –
- In the field of environment.
- In the field of house planning.
- As Architecture.
- In the field of transport planning.
- In the field of interior designing.
- As a project planner.
- Along with this, there are many different areas in which you can work or start your own business.
Government Sector Jobs (Scope):
- Urban and Town Planning.
- Government-run housing schemes.
- In the field of transport, highways, railway schemes.
- In the area of PWD, Municipal Corporation.
Candidates are given salary as per experience by doing jobs in these fields. If you will work as a fresher then you can get from 15000 rupees per month to 25000 rupees per month. After this, as your experience of working will increase, your salary will continue to grow. With this, you can do a good package by doing your business. With this, if you get a government job, you will be given a salary package prescribed by the government.