OFB Recruitment 2020: Ordnance factory board Notification for 6060 Trade Apprentice (for Non-ITI & ITI Candidates) has been released. Applications from the desired candidates are invited for the 56th batch. This OFB Job vacancy is for factories located in different states across India. A total of OFB Vacancy 6060 is released which includes 3847 ITI and 2219 Non-IT. Interested candidates can complete details of OFB Online Form, OFB Admit Card, OFB Answer, OFB result from this page.
OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 online Form has been released, Get it from the link given below.
OFB Recruitment 2020 Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details
Selected candidates have to undergo the Trade Apprenticeship training provided by the OFB. below we have mentioned the factory name and no of posts available in it.
- Ordnance Cable Factory, Chandigarh 46
- Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur 176
- Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur 56
- Ordnance Factory, Itarsi 146
- Ordnance Factory, Khamaria, Jabalpur 84
- Ordnance Factory, Katni 30
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur 98
- High Explosive Factory Kirkee, Pune 92
- Machine Tool Prototype Factory, Ambernath, Thane 91
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur 375
- Ordnance Factory Ambernath, Thane 110
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara 256
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal 103
- Ordnance Factory Chanda, Chandrapur 227
- Ordnance Factory Dehu Road, Pune 19
- Ordnance Factory Varangaon 163
- Ammunition Factory Khadki, Pune 424
- Ordnance Factory Badmal, Bolangir 63
- Cordite Factory Arvankadu 187
- Engine Factory Avadi, Chennai 128
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project, Tiruchirapalli 89
- Heavy Vehicles Factory Avadi , Chennai 265
- Ordnance Clothing Factory Avadi, Chennai 242
- Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli 178
- Ordnance Factory Project Medak, Hyderabad 438
- Ordnance Clothing Factory Shahjahanpur 282
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur 55
- Ordnance Equipment Factory Hazratpur 49
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur 295
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar 178
- Ordnance Parachute Factory Kanpur 181
- Small Arms Factory Kanpur 123
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun 77
- Opto Electronic Factory Dehradun 151
- Gun and Shell Factory, Cossipore 104
- Metal and Steel Factory Ishapore 248
- Ordnance Factory Dum Dum, Kolkata 57
- Rifle Factory Ishapore, Kolkata 174
OFB Recruitment Trade Apprentice Salary
Candidates selected for the posts of ITI as well as NON-Trade apprentice will be getting a salary per month which is:
- 1st year of training – 70% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers
- 2nd year of training – 80% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers
- 3rd year of training – 90% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers
OFB Recruitment 2020: important Dates
Here we have mentioned the important dates like releasing of the application form and the last date to submit the completed form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-01-2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 09-02-2020
OFB Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
These the minimum criteria everyone should fulfill if they are interested in applying for OFB Trade Apprentice.
For Non-ITI – Candidates should have passed Class 10 or madhyamik as on date of notification with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and 40% in Maths and Science.
For ITI – Applicant should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT with class 10 or equivalent with 50% in both 10th and ITI.
Age limit: Between 15 to 24 years as on 09.02.2020
- SC/ST Candidates – 05 Year
- OBC candidates – 03 year
- PH/PC Candidates – Additional 10 Year
OFB Vacancy 2020 Application Form
Candidates can directly apply for the trade apprentice posts from the link given on this page or you can directly visit the official site of OFB which is www.ofb.gov.in
OFB Application Form: Click here to apply online for trade apprentice posts.
Application fee: Rs.100/- Non-refundable
OFB Trade Apprentice 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates is to be done on the basis of the merit list. The final merit lists are going to be prepared separately for both Ex ITI and NON ITI category.
- For NON-ITI category merit list is to be prepared factory wise based on the overall percentage in Class 10th exam.
- For Ex ITI category merit lists os to be prepared on the based on the average percentage marks in both class 10 and ITI.
In case two candidates score equal marks the candidates with older age shall be preferred. If the date of birth is the same then one who passed class 10 first will be preferred. If class 10 passing year is also the same then the student name with alphabetical order will be chosen.
OFB Apprentice Medical Exam
Once the document verification of the selected candidate is done, a medical examination will be conducted schedule and the venue for the same is updated by the official at the official site.
OFB Trade Apprentice Training
Once the final merit lists are released for trade apprentice for both ITI and NON-ITI candidates have to undergo a trade apprentice training for 3 years.